Trianglein connects three seemingly unconnected spheres of Law, Economics and People with each other to provide a holistic platform of expression. It was developed as an open source legal platform in 2018. Today it is a full fledged media outlet, with a dedicated team of writers and editors that manages one of India’s most fluid and hybrid website. It also runs two legal news podcasts, one in UK and the first such endeavour in India entitled – The Legal Gospel. However, Trianglein’s operations are not limited to these areas. Trianglein believes in a socially responsible model that benefits all stakeholders including professionals, students and researchers. The areas that we focus on are:
– Providing a platform for professionals, students and researchers to publish articles
– A free news outlet that gives the latest news on Law and Economics
– A Daily Legal News Podcast
– Byte-sized news for Instagram
– Free technical and media partnerships for webinars
– The cheapest courses for entrance exams in India with prices as low as INR 50/- and in some cases free of cost
– Open-Access Academic Journals to foster research and promote dissemination of knowledge without any financial constraints
– Partnerships with law firms for better development of interns
– Study circles in colleges across India
– Programmes curated to teach the practical aspects of law
About TriangleIn Campus Ambassador Program
The TriangleIn Campus Ambassador Programme is an initiative for the benefit of law students across the country.
TriangleIn Campus Ambassador Programme is an initiative to shortlist the vivid and versatile law enthusiasts with the impetus ranging from legal networking to enhancement of legal knowledge. Selected students are also entitled to various other benefits that shall materialize in due course during the tenure of the membership at TriangleIn.
– To discover and guide Students from a nascent stage of career.
– To maintain standards of professional conduct and participate in the discipline of members when required.
– To arrange and promote continuing legal education through various channels.
– To promote, conduct & cooperate in the promotion or conduct of activities of a professional, educational, cultural, and social nature amongst the law students in their respective College/University.
– To increase the interactive prospects of its members with the pioneers of the legal field and practice.
– Help the students in obtaining various prospects in Legal Career.
– Help the students with their internship, jobs and various international opportunities (Including Scholarships).
Qualities We Are Looking For In A TriangleIn Campus Ambassador
– Strong communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
– Self-motivated and with the ability to work independently.
– Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills.
– Creative, organized and responsible.
– Student pursuing undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognized institution.
– Prior experience in organizing/ managing/ directing/ volunteering for the educational, technical or cultural event(s).
– Preference will be given to students having Organizational Experience.
What’s In It For You:
Real-World Experience – A Unique on-campus program offering an invaluable experience that nurtures the professional in you.
Enhance your Discoverability – Gain distinctive skills and experience to add to your resume which will get you closer to your dream job.
Build a Network – Join an exclusive club of budding professionals! Inspire others while developing lasting networks.
Develop Valuable Skills – Polish your communication and team-building skills. Enhance your attractiveness to employers.
Become a Leader – Be a change leader on your campus. Experience the thrill and challenge of mentoring a team.
Experience Certificates – Revive experience certificates and awards for your achievements. Get featured on our website.
Goodies – Best Performing Campus Ambassadors will get goodies from TriangleIn.
First Preference – Campus Ambassadors would get the first preference to be a part of Trianglein initiatives including courses, webinars and publications.
Send an email with your CV and Cover Letter at [email protected] with the subject: “Application for CAP TriangleIn – <Your_Name>”, e.g. “Application for CAP – Mohak Singh”
For more visit us at www.trianglein.org