Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 10 , 2021
Associate,Argus Partners (Solicitors & Advocates), Mumbai (PQE- 2-3 Years)
Lawyer,Mohan T Tataria,Mumbai(PQE- 0+ Years)
There is a vacancy for a fresh law graduate in my office, our office is in Mulund West. We practice in the property field and do litigation as well as non-litigation matters.
How to Apply
Legal Counsel,Sapphire & Sage – Law Offices,Delhi (PQE- 1-2 Years)
Team S&S invites applications for Gurgaon-based Litigation Lawyer at Sapphire and Sage Law Offices. The job will be a full-time engagement in the Real Estate and Litigation Sector, who could join the office physically from September 13th’21.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Property Title Diligence and preparation of title reports
· Filing of IRP Claims
· Litigating Real Estate and other matters
· Drafting and Vetting of Contracts
Eligibility: Registered lawyers with relevant legal experience of 1-2 years in the Real Estate sector.
How to apply
The screening would consist of a two-stage process based on CV and interview respectively. Interested candidates can drop a mail at [email protected] with the subject ‘Application for Real Estate Lawyer’ till September 11th, 11:59 pm.
*It is important to abide by the subject line and deadline for applications. No applications will be accepted without and after the same respectively.
Lawyer,SAR & Associates,Delhi (PQE- 1-2 years)
SAR & Associates, adv. Rahul Sharma, having their office in Gurugram require a junior who is adept in Delhi – Gurugram court work, drafting petitions, 138 complaints, notices, suits for recovery etc. Candidate should have experience of 1-2 years. Salary will be around Inr 15,000-inr 17,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to please email resume at [email protected]
Legal Counsel,InCred,Chennai (PQE-5+ Years)
Looking for a guy with atleast 5 years of experience in collection legal (specially SARFAESI Activities) with Any Financial Institutions/banks.
Job location: Madhurai/Chennai
Candidate must have atleast 5 years of experience in banking and finance sector.
Candidate must have understanding of SARFAESI, Arbitration, process u/s 138 negotiable instruments act.
Candidate must willing to travel for execution of SARFAESI process and for other legal tools.
Candidate should have good command in execution of legal tools through police machinary.
Candidate should know regional language.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send resumes at [email protected]
Associate,ABI JURIDIQUE,Noida(PQE – 2-4 Years)
Opening for the position of an Associate with law firm “ABI JURIDIQUE” based at Sector-6, Noida.
Joining on an immediate basis. Candidates with experience of 2- 4 years in Non-Litigation background from Delhi/ Noida only may apply.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their updated resumes to [email protected]
Selected candidates will be given a call back by the department head to discuss further.
Senior Executive,Easy Trip Planners Limited,Mumbai( PQE- 1.5+ Years)
Jd: litigation management in e-commerce/travel facilitator company, sec. 138, ni act, recovery suits, consumer litigation.
Work comprises communication and collaboration with external counsels. Appearing alongside the external counsel before the district court of Karkardooma mostly.
- min 1.5 years of experience in district court litigation.
- fluency in English and Hindi
- Candidate should be able to take things up independently and should be well versed with all district court procedures.
- Candidate shall be required to correspond and coordinate with several departments of the organisation with relation to the day to day cases and in order to produce relevant documentation and input for the external counsels.
- Updating legal mis, should ideally be comfortable with excel sheets.
- Coordinating with the department clerk with regard to pfrc, filing etc.
Remuneration: negotiable as per resume and how the interview goes.
How to apply:
Email at [email protected]
2 Junior Associates, GDC Lawyers Chamber , Delhi (PQE – 0-2 Years)
GDC Lawyers Chamber, a law firm based out of East Delhi is looking for 2 Junior Associates. The firm primarily deals with Civil litigation, with a strong focus on matters pertaining to real estate, legal due diligence, encumbrance check, corporate consultancy, along with Criminal Litigation. The probation period will be for two months initially after which the job will be given to the candidate on a permanent basis. The candidates are expected to come to office from Monday to Saturday and will get exposure of litigation before the High Court, District Courts, Debts Recovery Tribunal, NGT etc.
The candidate should possess strong drafting, research and analytical skills and should be sincere and hardworking. Only graduates with a Degree in Law shall apply.
The candidates shall be paid Rs.12,000/- per month and they shall also be given conveyance charges for official work and other work-related bonuses.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to send an email mentioning their Name, Email id, Contact Details along with their updated CV at [email protected] Kindly mention in the subject line of the Email “Application for the Position of Junior Associate
Assistant Manager – Legal,Flex,Chennai (PQE- 7+ )
Candidate will be responsible for providing support in review and management of commercial and procurement contracts i.e. the process of systematically and efficiently managing contract creation, execution, and analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk. This job description may not represent all the duties of the position; may be asked to perform other related duties, as needed
We Are Looking For Someone Who Demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here Is a Glimpse Of What You Will Do
- Review different commercial and procurement contracts and other related legal documents and ensure compliance of Company’s internal risk parameters and achievement of business objectives.
- Raise red flags/ make recommendations to other members of the Legal Department.
- Collaborate with senior Regional Attorneys and Contract Managers situated globally.
- If situation demands, engage counterparts in customer’s Legal Department to resolve impasse.
- Play an active role in management of the contract life cycle from identification of a need, through negotiation, agreement, monitoring, and close-out.
- Advise on foreign and domestic commercial transactions involving manufacturing (from vendor’s perspective), materials, intellectual property, inventory, services and financing issues.
- Time zone management.
- Along with the individual contributor role we are looking for candidates who have leadership abilities and can be good coach/mentor to junior attorneys
- Can lead and drive the function to meet the expectations of the Flextronics Legal Department
Here Is Some Of What You Will Need (required)
- Bachelor of Law from reputed Indian University with 7+ years of working experience
- Ability to multi-task, independently manage time and be detail oriented.
- Capable of responding to changing situations and reprioritizing work as necessary
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills in oral/written English.
- Very strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint, MS Teams, SharePoint, etc.
Here Are a Few Of Our Preferred Experiences
- Candidates with minimum 7 years of experience working in large manufacturing Companies, preferably with Multi-National Corporations.
- Hands on experience in reviewing commercial and procurement contracts
- Candidates with knowledge management background (training of contract attorneys)
- Effective in both individual contributor role as well as managing a team of lawyers.
- Excellent Communication skills in oral/written English.
- Very strong knowledge in MS Office.
- Good team player. Willing and capable of working in big larger team structure.
- Provide suggestions to the team when necessary with regards to legal requirements.
- Ability to engage and thrive in a cross-cultural environment.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply here.
Legal Assistant,AIIMS Bhopal,Bhopal(PQE- 10+ Years)
Post Name:Legal Assistant
No of Posts:1
Salary:55,000 (Per Month )
Experience:1 – 3 years
How to Apply
Senior Legal Counsel,LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group),Mumbai(PQE – 5-6 Years)
- Review, draft, revise and negotiate a wide range of agreements with customers, vendors, resellers and other third parties, including large master agreements, data licenses, software and intellectual property licenses, consulting/services agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other standard and non-standard agreements related to sales of the company’s products and/or services working within agreed contracting policies.
- Work with appropriate company personnel to understand the business and financial issues involved in the negotiation and administration of contracts.
- Provide guidance and high quality legal advice to internal clients on legal and contract issues.
- Identify ways to enhance and support the improvement of internal processes and procedures to ensure compliance with contract terms and work with other members of the legal team and back-office to ensure swift and efficient contracts execution process.
- Assist to monitor legal developments within the relevant jurisdictions.
- Assist with preparation of and participating in Legal Function’s staff training sessions.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager/director on a permanent or temporary basis. responsible for management and leadership of staff, major policy initiatives or subject area
- Helping to identify, assess and brief India Chief Counsel on potential and actual risks and legal exposures and take proactive and remedial measures.
- Collaborating with internal counsel overseas with respect to international customer agreements.
- Contributing to the compliance initiatives include tracking, advising and implementing processes to ensure continued compliance of the company with the increasing and changing regulatory environment and rolling out ethics and compliance initiatives and training for staff across the regions supported.
- The ability to work within a matrixed organization independently and interact with staff (at all levels) to provide support, expertise and advice to assist in achieving geographical and global objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Comfortable working in a high pressure, frequently changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and aptitude for learning and using new software tools.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, to identify and help resolve legal issues, desire and ability to quickly learn about Refinitiv/LSEG products and services, and its internal processes and organizational structure.
- Ability to juggle multiple matters at once and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess highly-developed organizational skills and be articulate, detail-oriented and hard-working.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must have a law degree preferably from a tier one law school.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong contract negotiation and drafting abilities.
- Sound administrative and time management skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage projects and deadlines.
How to Apply:
Senior Legal Counsel,Glance, Bangalore(PQE – 6-8 Years)
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. We are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What you will be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various legal & commercial agreements for e-commerce, digital marketing, multi brand marketing (including brand development, procurement, merchandizing, affiliate/influencer marketing, etc.).
- Assist the team on investment, merger and acquisition activity, including advising on legal and compliance risks during due diligence, and drafting legal contracts for acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Co-ordinating with advisors, consultants and internal teams for handling negotiations and closing transactions.
- Assist in providing general legal/risk mitigation advice to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as government compliance, labour and employment compliance, IP, privacy, product compliance and regulatory issues.
- Lead and drive changes in contracts-related processes; where appropriate, developing templates and/or tools for a diverse range of agreements relevant to the company’s business.
- General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
What do we expect?
- Qualified law graduate from India having approximately 6-8 years of work experience in corporate legal, commercial contracts and business advisory work.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing in the e-commerce space and/or multi-brand marketing sectors including handling legal aspects of regulatory approvals, product compliance, consumer protection and overall compliance.
- Must be abreast with industry trends and best practices in the e-commerce and multi- brand marketing space.
- Informed on current and developing legislation governing e-commerce and multi- brand marketing space.
- Mixed work experience with an in-house and a law firm would be preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to inspire confidence in teams, executive management and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
How to Apply:
Legal Counsel,Oportun, Chennai(PQE – 4+ Years)
Oportun is seeking a motivated Legal Counsel to join our fast-paced and innovative Global Legal team. Based in our Chennai technology development center in India, this role will require a high degree of self-sufficiency, but also someone who enjoys being part of a supportive and friendly team dedicated to providing top legal service to our internal clients so Oportun can continue to make a significant difference in the lives of our customers. Reporting to our Vice President of Global Legal, you will lead the company’s corporate compliance and closely work with Finance and Tax to ensure that Oportun is compliant with its statutory obligations at all times. You will also provide legal support to our India operations in the drafting, review, and negotiation of inbound commercial agreements and advising the business on relevant legal and compliance matters.
- Organize and administer meetings and activities of the Board of Directors to ensure that such activities are in compliance with the applicable statutory guidelines and laws, including on-time notifications, agenda preparation, preparing resolutions, preparing the minutes of the meetings, etc.
- Organize and administer the Annual General Meeting and related compliance filings, ensuring that the company holds the AGM and submits related compliances within the time limits specified.
- Draft, review, and negotiate inbound commercial agreements and advise internal business clients on matters related to commercial/contract law with regards to the negotiation and interpretation of these agreements.
- Maintain corporate registrations, prepare, archive, and track all required statutory filings to ensure that all are made in a timely manner and company records are appropriately maintained.
- Review changes to Indian law and regulations and advise Global Legal.
- Engage and coordinate with outside counsel as well as the Global Legal Department
- Effectively use and support the use of department software and technology.
- Support other legal activities and projects on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties, projects, and initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or LLB degree from a recognized university in India.
- Qualified Company Secretary (ICSI Member).
- At least 4 years of post-qualification experience in a reputable firm, or in-house experience with the legal department preferably in a multi-national company.
- Extensive knowledge of compliances relating to Companies Act and Secretarial Standards.
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, in particular service agreements and technology or SAAS licensing arrangements.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sound business judgment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient with solid project management and follow-through skills.
- Understands technology and its development and is comfortable using technology.
- Experience in any of the following areas is considered a plus: privacy, data security, labor/employment, intellectual property, and internal investigations.
How to Apply:
Legal Counsel,Flexing It®, Mumbai(PQE – 10-12 Years)
*The project will be for a duration of 3 months requiring full-time capacity*
Our client, a leading global health equipment firm is looking to engage with a Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Advising various business verticals and functions on legal issues.
• Interpretation of laws and regulations and advising on their applicability.
• Strategizing and formulating litigation strategy in line with commercial objectives of the
• Handle court cases independently, as and when required.
• Draft and vetting court pleadings, legal notices, responses to legal notices etc. and briefing outside counsels and law firms.
• Managing outside counsels to derive the optimum synergies.
• Collaborate with management to devise efficient proactive strategies.
• Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on potential legal
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (customers, regulators, external counsels, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
• Draft, negotiate and manage the agreements, contracts, MoUs, LoIs, and other legal
documents to ensure and protect the company’s legal rights.
• Responsible for managing Passport – an inhouse litigation system.
• Review and recommend revisions to templates periodically, to reflect new requirements
• Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
• Assisting with training and preparation of policies and procedures.
• Maintain current knowledge or amendments in legislation.
• LLB or Masters, having 10-12 years’ of PQE, largely as an inhouse counsel. Company
• Company Secretaryship is an additional mandatory requirement.
• Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of contract law, civil and criminal laws, corporate law and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to create legal strategies
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
• Excellent communication and team skills
• Preference will be extended to domain knowledge in data privacy and/ or financing/leasing arrangements.
How to Apply:
Manager Secretarial & Legal,KNMC, Gurugram(PQE – 4-5 Years)
Looking for company secretary with 4-5 years of minimum experience of working with consulting firms.
How to Apply:
Consultant – Legal & Regulation (Higher Education),Indian Institute for Human Settlements, Delhi(PQE – 8+ Years)
As part of IIHS’ detailed legal work, we are looking for a candidate to fill the full-time position of Consultant – Legal & Regulation (Higher Education) in our Delhi office. This is a mid-level leadership position that will potentially involve independent responsibility and individual contribution along with reviewing and supervising the work of younger team members.
- Legal-Regulatory Support in Higher Education (primary):
- Handling analysis and drafting on legal and regulatory matters, including the laws and policies relating to Higher Education:
- Legislative developments both central and state;
- Policies and schemes both central and state;
- Relevant case law at Supreme Court, High Courts and subordinate courts as applicable; etc.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, responsible and motivated lawyer with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Law and at least 8 years of work experience in relevant areas, including preferably, experience of dealing with legal-regulatory and policy issues in Higher Education.
How to Apply:
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here