ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Lex Lexicon Journal is a double-blind peer-reviewed initiative undertaken by students of prominent law universities across the nation, who have taken a visionary approach to create a reservoir of socio-legal discourse. The Lex Lexicon journal is dedicated to the facilitation of research in contemporary affairs about law and social policies, and intends to bring students, researchers, scholars, professionals, practitioners and academicians from multiple disciplines together on a single platform. It seeks to generate and disseminate thought-provoking academic discourse and provide critical opinions of legal luminaries to deliver to its readers an insight to understand the challenges faced by society.
The advisory panel of the Lex Lexicon journal includes numerous renowned legal luminaries. Prof. Rose Varghese (Former Vice Chancellor NUALS, KOCHI), Dr. Romesh Gautam (Senior Advocate at Supreme Court of India) Prof. S Z Amani (Former Dean Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia), Dr. Malika Gautam (Advocate at Supreme Court of India and Counsel at The International Court of Justice, The Hague), Dr. Shouvik Kumar Guha (Faculty, WBNUJS) and several eminent advocates and many distinguished faculties of prominent universities are on the board as standard-bearers of the journal.
The Editorial Board of the Lex Lexicon Journal invites applications for the position of Editor.
- The Applicant must be a 4th or 5th year law student of 5 year law program and 3rd year law student of 3 year law program. Applicants enrolled in masters and research scholars are preferred.
- The Applicant must have at least 3 publications in a reputed journal.
- The Applicant should have appropriate legal researching skills and knowledge of MS Word.
- The Applicants who have prior Editorial Board experience will be given preference.
- The Applicant should duly submit to the fact, that they will maintain proper confidentiality towards all the activities of the Journal.
- All the members will be provided with a Certificate of Appreciation, on the completion of their designated tenure as an editor.
- Promotion will be granted to all the efficiently working editors at regular intervals.
- Exposure and opportunity to work with the students from all over India.
- Interactive sessions will be arranged with the Advisory Board Members.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates can send their updated CV(s) along with their published write-ups at editorial[at]lex-lexicon.com.
- There will be two-round scrutiny.
- Firstly, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CV(s) and their published papers.
- Secondly, the shortlisted candidates shall have to present themselves for a telephonic interview with one of our Advisory Board members.
The last date to apply is September 25, 2020
In case of any query or confusion, Contact;
Masoom Reza- 8587080640 (Whatsapp)- Lex Lexicon Journal
Zeeshan Ahmad- 7781892121 (Whatsapp)
Or mail us at; [email protected]
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE