About the Legal Stone
The Legal Stone is a syndicate of practicing Advocates, Academicians, professors, researchers and students who have come along to develop a database covering aspects of law to help one another in understanding a particular point of law and we wish to do it with the help of all the legal fraternity
Call for paper
The Legal Stone: Law Journal calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes & Case Comments.
Submission must be related to any social-legal issues or any other topic related to law.
- Free publication of the article in our journal.
- Authors will also be provided with the soft copy of the certificate.
Guidelines to Authors
- Submission should be free of any grammatical or spelling errors.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 20%.
- Submissions should be original and unpublished.
- Submission shall be in Times New Roman with font size of 12 with line spacing of 1.5 and font size of footnotes should be 10.
- The 20th Bluebook edition shall be followed for all citations.
- The submission must be made in Ms Word format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- Submissions can also be co-authored. ( Author and Co-author)
- All submissions should be sent to [email protected] or [email protected]
- Articles: (2000 – 6000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
Last date of submission: 30th September, 2020
No registration fee is required
1) Name of the authors
2) Name of the Institution
3) Year of study
4) Email id
Contact: The Legal Stone
For further query, one can mail us on [email protected] or Whatsapp on this number 9399638626/8765828114/7693038125 or can DM us on Instagram handel @thelegalstone.
For Further information visit our Website: www.thelegalstone.com