It is a quarterly, peer-reviewed, online journal that provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law. It is a platform to promote legal research among law students across India.
About the Certificate Course
IPR is the most emerging field of law in today’s era. The motive of this Free Online Certificate course is to provide you with insights into the field of Intellectual Property.
Adv. Kulin Dave, Founder & Managing Partner at Dave & Associates.
1 Month (10th October- 10th November)
All law students and Professionals.
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after successful completion of the Online Certificate course.
The Course is comprised of the following Modules:
1. Introduction to Intellectual Property
2. Trademark Law
3. Copyright Law.
4. Patents Law.
5. Geographical Indications.
6. Designs Act.
7. Unfair Competitions.
8. Valuation of IPR
9. WIPO Treaties
Note: This is a Module Based Course
Last date of Registration
9th October 2020
Mode of Learning
- The Course Material will be accessible to the registered participants.
- There would be an Online Examination at last. The questions would be Multiple Choice. The Question Paper will include 50 MCQs each of 2 marks i.e. No Negative Marking.
- Students who will pass the exam with 30% marks will be awarded the certificate of completion of the course.
- Qualified Candidates have to pay INR 60 for the Certificate after successful completion of the Course.
Mode of Payment
- Participants after passing the course can make payment through the following method:
Google Pay, PhonePe & Paytm at – 99911-40223
- Participants have to register themselves through the registration link given below: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For any queries mail us at: [email protected]