Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – Oct 7 , 2021
Public Affairs Executive,MSLGROUP India, Mumbai(PQE 2 Years)
Deadline for application: Sunday, 10th October 2021
Public Affairs Executive at MSLGROUP India.
Top 5 things you will do in your role:
– Policy and media monitoring, stakeholder outreach and engagement, and facilitating communication needs of clients.
– Developing a detailed understanding of the process and impact of Government schemes.
– Preparing briefs of the business conferences, summits, and suggesting key recommendations on policy issues.
– Policy Mapping: Tracking policies + laws + regulations specific to an industry.
– Content Engagement, Crisis Management, Stakeholder Mapping, Stakeholder Engagement & Outreach, and third party advocacy.
An ideal candidate should have:
– Strong writing and communication skills (Op-eds, proposals, articles, research briefs, representations)
– At least 2 years of full time work experience in public policy, government affairs, research etc.
– An avid interest in current affairs and an understanding of the political, economic, and governance processes in India
– A respectful approach towards co-workers and clients
How to apply:
To apply, write to [email protected] (he/him) with your CV/Resume, a brief introduction of yourself, and a writing sample of 500-800 words. Kindly use “Application – Public Affairs Executive” as the subject line.
Assistant or Deputy or Full Manager,Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), Sonipat(PQE-1-3 Years)
We at O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) require five young and bright LLB (5/3 year) graduates preferably from leading law schools in India, to join the office of director of law admissions.
As an Assistant or Deputy or Full Manager in the admissions outreach team of Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), you will contribute further to build India’s most premiere global law school and its various academic programmes by physical as well as digital outreach.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum 1-3 years of experience after LLB degree in the education sector or in the legal profession or law test prep field teaching/training law aspirants and delivering talks on law as a career.
Loads of enthusiasm and a passion for career guidance and counseling is expected. Genuine passion to work in the field of higher education and legal education as well as those having an LLM or MBA degree from reputed institutions will be preferred.
You should be a good public speaker, a reader and a writer, and a traveler! You should feel delighted to visit new cities, new schools, colleges, universities, test prep institutes around the country and even abroad.
You should be ready to relocate to the University provided furnished apartment in Sonipat near campus where all our faculty and staff reside. Committed to work for a minimum 3-5 years and see a long term career in university administration and student services field!
With over 490 full-time faculty members and over 4500 full-time law students in 2021, JGLS is already India’s largest and most premiere single-campus residential law school and a part of India’s leading global university offering undergraduate programmes in legal studies, human rights, gender studies and criminology & criminal justice, LLB degree programmes in both 5-year & 3-year options and country’s biggest LLM Residential Programme with 8 specialisations, as well as PhD Law programme.
HR office will contact only shortlisted candidates for a Zoom or on-campus interview.
Associate Analyst – LPM, Infosys BPM Limited,Gurgaon(PQE- 2 years)
We are looking for high caliber, intellectually curious professional and highly motivated lawyer interested in creating value to our organization and become a part of our legal team. The person will be expected to have: LLB/LLM from Reputed collage of law (Preferably from a leading university in India or abroad) Good Domain (various legal aspects) Knowledge to provide legal professional services. Fluent in English with strong oral and written communication skills. Good analytical and reasoning ability, problem solving skills and positive attitude. Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word. Willingness to work flexible hours/in night shift (as per business requirement) Ability to work in team across various levels and ready to take responsibilities.
Corporate M&A lawyers,Tier-1 law firm, Mumbai( PQE- 4+ Years)
Our client, a Tier-1 law firm is looking for Corporate M&A lawyers with 4+ years PQE for their Bangalore and Mumbai office.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can reach out to me via Linkedin or write to me on [email protected] for further details and discussion.
Contract Specialist, Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Companies ,Mumbai (PQE 4-6 Years)
Our client, one of the Indian consumer electrical equipment manufacturing companies, is looking to hire a Contract Specialist on an urgent basis for their Mumbai location.
The ideal candidate must have experience of 4-6 years in end-to-end contracts management and advisory on commercial transactions, structuring, drafting, vetting, reviewing, negotiating, execution, retention, and management of varied commercial contracts and documents, understanding for contract review such as the Contracts Act, sale of Goods Act and also some experience on working on corporate/ M&A transactions is desirable.
Interested candidates may please reach out to me at [email protected] to have a detailed discussion.
Lawyers,Samvad: Partners,New Delhi(PQE-2+ Years)
Samv?d: Partners is looking to recruit lawyers with 2+ years of PQE for its corporate practice (primarily VC/PE, M&A, general corporate advisory), in New Delhi. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may write to recruitment at samvadpartners dot com ([email protected]).
Associate,Top-Tier Law Firm, Mumbai (PQE 1-2 Years)
Corporate M&A and PE/VC Lawyers,Tier I and Tier II firms,New Delhi (PQE- 2 – 6 Years)
looking to hire lawyers with a PQE of 2 – 6 years across offices (Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi) to work on private equity, venture capital and M&A.
How to Apply
Get in touch at [email protected]
AM-Legal,Cars24,Mumbai and Bengaluru (PQE-3-5)
Cars24 is hiring Legal Professionals for its NBFC arm.
Location (s): Mumbai and Bengaluru
Exp: Min. 3-5 years in Banking or NBFC
Local candidates with proficiency in regional/local language shall be given preference.
How to Apply
Legal Associate – Asset Reconstruction Department,Kotak Mahindra Bank, Noida(PQE 4 Year)
Opening in the Asset Reconstruction Department of Kotak Mahindra Bank*
Job location: Noida Sector 125
Salary :- upto 8 Lakh /- depending upon the candidate profile and experience.
Exp:- minimum 4 year exp in Business Legal (Pre disbursement Legal documentation of Secured Loans)
Candidate’s should have Good knowledge of Business .
Interested candidates may send their updated CV to kuldeep.g[email protected] referenced with Subject: “Application for Business Legal – (Location) PQE (yy/mm)” along with a brief write up of your work experience and fields of expertise
Legal Associate,LexOpio Associates, Delhi( PQE -N/A Years)
The aim is to propose to clients legal support in order to let them perform their own activities and rely upon our legal background and fulfil our client’s needs with the highest degree of efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and integrity.
We understand the needs of start-ups, particularly their need for the protection of intellectual properties and corporate compliances. We provide services for trademarks and other intellectual property (IP) rights for the smooth & hassle-free operation of the business.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Engage in drafting and legal research.
- Conduct trademark search and provide opinions to the clients.
- File trademark/copyright/design applications and maintain deadlines.
- Draft reply to objections raised by the Trademark registry
- Draft notice of opposition and counter statement and submit evidences.
- Attend Hearings before the Registry
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume on [email protected]
We are looking for Legal Manager Profile for BHIWADI Rajasthan Location, who has minimum 8 year+ of experience in legal (should must have experience in RERA)
To procure the suitable land for proposed development & negotiate with brokers, land
owners & farmers
• To scrutinize the due-diligence report of land & prepare a checklist to resolve the legal
issues of land
• Responsible for registration of sale deed, mutation, physical possession, sub-division &
conversion of land use.
• To handle liaison work with different Govt. Departments like SDM Office, Tehsildar
Office, Nagar Parishad, Police & BIDA
• To develop the key-relationship on monthly basis
• Responsible for allotment, sale & collection of EWS-LIG units
• Supervision of all legal matters pertaining to different courts at every stage of
hearing & brief to advocates.
Essential for candidate
• Ability to work with Government bodies & understanding of Rajasthan by
Legal Executive, Gemini Solutions Pvt Ltd ,Panchkula (PQE N/A Years)
Hiring for Legal Support Executives (Immigration) at Gemini Solutions Pvt Ltd, Panchkula, HR
Location: IT, Park, Panchkula, Haryana (Candidates who are available to join at this location immediately should Apply)
Number of Vacancies:
2 (two): Legal Support Executive(Immigration)
The candidate will be responsible for:
* Conducting legal research and drafting briefs.
* Processing applications/petitions for both immigrants and non-immigrants.
* The candidate must be a law graduate from a government recognized university Freshers will be preferred.
* The candidate must have good communication skills and proficient in English language.
* The candidate must have good research and drafting skills.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates must email their CV, a writing sample, and a short cover letter mentioning why they should be hired and how they meet the prescribed qualifications to [email protected]
Junior Manager – Legal Contracts,Paytm, Noida(PQE – 5-6 Years)
Drafting, reviewing, red-lining, negotiating, and finalizing documents (Contracts, Letters, Proposals, RFPs, etc.) from a legal perspective, ensuring minimal/no risk to the organization
? Resolve any contractual issues developed while working with clients, partners, service providers, vendors, etc.
? Liaising with various internal stakeholders (Business, Finance, Taxation teams) to ensure timely closure of agreements and advising them on contractual mandates and compliances
? Ability to understand and analyze business requirements/needs, spot issues, and propose/implement solutions
? Adherence with internal frameworks, mandates, and processes
? End to end legal management of assigned business transactions
5-6 years of experience in end to end contract management, with a law firm or as an in-house counsel ? LL.B. / LL.M
HOW TO APPLY:
- Legal Associate, Document Review Services, Epiq Global, Hyderabad, India
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, strong English reading comprehension
- Decision making: Exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility
- Be a Team Player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit;
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix
- Industry specific subject matter knowledge/understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT);
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad;
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here