About Mediate Guru
Mediate Guru is a social initiative led by members across the globe. The aim of the organization is to bridge the gap between general public and litigation. Here our organisation comes into the picture. We are creating a social awareness campaign for showcasing mediation as a future of alternative dispute resolution to provide ease to the judiciary as well as to the pockets of general litigants.
About the Speaker(s)
1. Ms. Kathleen Ruane Leedy
• Bi-coastal mediator trained in Atlanta, GA, Boston & Cape Cod, MA and Tacoma, WA. Now based in Queens, NY.
• Since 2008 her diverse mediation career has spanned 12 years of mediating cases in court and private practice.
• Mediates a wide range of cases including small claims, divorce, business and workplace & family issues.
2. Ms. Maureen Robertshaw
• Maureen is a Harvard Law School trained negotiator, family law mediator, custody evaluator, parenting time expeditor, Rule 114 qualified neutral, and parenting consultant.
• Maureen trains attorneys and therapists on intimate partner violence dynamics and has guest lectured at several law schools on the subject.
Note: E-certificates will be provided to those who will attend both sessions.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
Date and Timings
The Workshop will be conducted on 19th to 20th September, 2020.
Session 1 | September 19th 6 PM Indian Standard Time.1.30 PM British Summer Time. 8.30 AM New York Time.
Session 2 | September 20th 7 PM Indian Standard Time 2.30 PM British Summer Time 9.30 AM Minnesota Time
Or visit us at: CLICK HERE
Registration Fees: Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop
For any query mail us: [email protected] (Mediate Guru)
Event Coordinator: Ms. Garima Rana+91 8800 474 226 (Mediate Guru)
- World Cyber Security Forum’s Symposium Series on “Emerging crimes & issues pursuant to IT Laws in India” in collaboration with Think India, Chandigarh: Register Now, No fees
- Webinar on “Arbitration as a mechanism for settlement of Cross Border Disputes” by SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law: 16th September 2020