Prolawctor aims at becoming a one-stop solution for law students in terms of various aspects of the legal profession. We are providing, free of cost notes on Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Torts and Contracts among a continuously expanding, wide database. We also provide updates about legal events and current affairs along with providing job and internship related solutions. We are making constant efforts to put up high quality information with the help of judgement, articles, blogs and current affairs from all over the world with utmost responsibility.
About the Program
We invite you to the first edition of Prolawctor Pro National Quiz. A diverse range of interesting legal questions, handpicked for the legal geeks. Come on and challenge yourself in this highly curated online national quiz series.
About the Quiz
We are going to conduct three national competitions on the topics Family Law, Torts and Legal GK. You can participate in Family Law Quiz, Torts Quiz or both. The Third quiz is a complementary for the people who will participate in both Family Law and law of Torts. The winners of the competitions are going to be awarded with a good prize money as well as appreciation certificates. Thus, we take immense pleasure to announce a “THE PROLAWCTOR PRO NATIONAL QUIZ”.
- Family Law
- Legal GK
- Only contemporary legal GK from the month of Jan, 2020 to September, 2020 shall be asked.
- October 2, 2020 – Family Law
- October 3, 2020 – Torts
- October 4, 2020 – Legal GK
Participation in 1 Event – Rs. 60
Participation in two Event – Rs. 110
*Incase you take part in 2 quizzes (family law and law of torts), the entry for the third (legal GK) quiz shall be free.
- The last date of registration is on October 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (IST)
- If found cheating, the candidate shall immediately be disqualified from the Competition.
- There will be no negative marking.
- There will be a total of 50 questions.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Prolawctor to change or modify the same.
Rewards and Perks
- 1st Prize: Rs. 300 + Letter of Merit+ Free Publication+ Internship opportunity at prolawctor+ Netflix subscription
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 200 + Letter of Merit+ Free Publication+ Internship opportunity at prolawctor
- 3rd Prize: Letter of Merit + Free Publication+ Internship opportunity at prolawctor
- 4th -10th Position: Internship opportunity at Prolawctor
- Participation certificate to all participants.
NOTE: Digital Certificates will be issued to all the participants of the Competition. All the mentioned rewards will be awarded to the winner of both quizzes i.e. Family Law and Law of Torts.
Mode of Registration
Registration fees (Rs. 60 for 1 and Rs. 110 for 2) can be paid via any of the following methods:
- QR Code (Suggested)
- PhonePe/GooglePay: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Account Payment
- Bank Name: Paytm Payments Bank
- Account Holder Name: Vaibhav Anand
- Account No. 917318155422
- IFSC Code PYTM0123456
- Paytm: 7318155422
For any Queries Contact us at:
- 7318155422 or 9728204244 (No Call only WhatsApp message)
- OR, write to us at: [email protected]
For Official Brochure visit here