About School of Law, Sushant University:
School of Law, Sushant University is approved by the Bar Council of India and offers B.A. LL.B. (Hons) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons) at the undergraduate level, one-year LL.M. at the postgraduate level and PhD in Law. The School of Law was established at the University in 2014 to impact quality legal education, intending to produce world-class professionals, scholars and academicians in law. The school implements the curriculum through the concept of clinical legal education where the students get an outbound experience of practical nuances of legal profession. The school has continually strived to achieve excellence in legal education through interactive teaching learning process, clinical opportunities, exposures to the legal profession. It encourages selected students to be academically sound in an enabling atmosphere conducive to their all-round development.
About the Negotiation, Mediation & Client Counseling Competition:
Arbitration & Mediation Skills Centre (AMSC), School of Law, Sushant University is organizing the 1st International Negotiation, Mediation & Client Counseling Competition 2021 on 25th & 26th September 2021. Due to the on-going global outbreak of COVID-19, the 1st International Negotiation, Mediation & Client Counseling Competition 2021 will be held in online mode through video conferencing. Participants are requested to kindly read the Regulations e-Handbook thoroughly. The competition will be held across a span of 2 days through online mode, commencing from 25th to 26th September, 2021. The Preliminary Round shall be conducted on 25th September 2021 followed by the Semi-Final Round and Final Round on 26th September 2021
- Subject to the criteria and conditions laid down by the respective colleges and institutes, students pursuing their full time 3-year LL.B. or 5-year LL.B. program from an Institute or University recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to apply.
- International students pursuing their full time Bachelors of Laws/J.D. or any equivalent law degree are eligible to apply.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate course in law are not eligible to apply.
- Cross-Institute Teams shall be eligible to participate in the 1st International Mediation, Negotiation & Client Counseling Competition 2021.
- Only 3 Teams per College/Institute or University shall be allowed to register for the 1st International Mediation, Negotiation & Client Counseling Competition 2021.
Online – (Google Meet or Zoom)
- Interested Teams/Team In-Charges are required to provisionally register for the competition by way of filling the Google form.
( Link )
- The payment of registration fees amounting to INR 1200 per team (Early Bird @ INR 900 till 31st August 2021) for Indian Nationals or USD 20 per team for International Applicants, whichever applicable shall be made by way of an online transfer to the account details mentioned in the Regulations e-Handbook.
- Once the participants have made the payment, they are requested to email the screenshot of the payment made and transaction details on [email protected]. The participants shall receive an acknowledgement on successful E-mail submission of Registration Form and Transaction ID details.
- The Organizing Committee shall only send a confirmation of participation email after verifying the entire process as enlisted under the aforementioned regulations.
- The Organizing Committee shall acknowledge the participation of all the teams and assessors at the competition with appropriate tokens of appreciation. Certificates shall be provided to all those who have registered with the Organizing Committee and are present for the Valedictory function
- The Prizes are as follows:
- Winning Negotiating Team
- Runners-up Negotiating Team
- Best Mediator
- All Teams are entitled to receive digitally signed participation certificates, which will be sent to all the teams by e-mail. The Winners and Runners Up will be sent Award Certificates in the same manner.
The Cash Prize shall be electronically transferred to a bank account specified by the award winners.
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.