Legal Internship (Legal Content Writer) with stipend at KSK Advocates: Apply Now!
About KSK Advocates
King Stubb & Kasiva is a full-service national law firm with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Kolkata. KSK has alliances with associate lawyers in more than 24 states in India. We also have a huge informal network of International law firms across 37 countries.
This network of alliances benefits the clients of a single-window service provider, to deal with all kinds of matters across the country under one umbrella. Our areas of practice include Antitrust & Competition, M&A / Private Equity, Corporate & Commercial, Regulatory, FDI, Employment, Anti-dumping and International Trade & WTO, Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency and Intellectual Property. Some of the sectors we assist in are Aerospace & Defence, Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Food & Drug, Infrastructure & Energy, IT, Outsourcing, Media & Broadcasting, Real Estate, and Telecommunication.
The firm represents a large number of business houses across the country multinational corporations, banking & financial institutions, public sector undertakings, various ministries and state and central government authorities.
About Legal Internship
KSK is looking for law students who are interested to explore Legal Content Writing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create both long and short form legal/semi-legal related content in the form of blogs, notes, newsletters, reviews, FAQs
- Conduct legal research on various laws, and contribute in creating a database of information.
- Co-ordinate with the marketing team of KSK and help with legal content strategy.
- Assist to create various content for SEO/ SMO for the law firm.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, writing, editing legal concepts.
- Coordinate with the Business Development Vertical of the law firm.
Please note : Do not confuse this with any other law related internship at KSK. The legal content writing interns will not be assigned any drafting or other allied legal internship tasks.
- Must be a law student in the forth or the fifth year from a recognized law school in India.
- Must report to the Bangalore Office on weekdays. This is NOT a remote internship.
- Keen interest in legal concepts and laws around M&A, IP, General Corporate, ADR, Litigation, Real Estate, etc.
- Prior Experience in Content Writing is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Should be well-versed with legal research tools and must have the skills to conduct deep legal research.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Must also have an interest in Business Development and Strategy.
- Ability to understand and simplify complex legal structures in the form of easy content.
- Should be able to work within deadlines, must be diligent and hardworking.
- Should be available for a full-time internship (9:30AM – 6PM, Monday to Friday).
Onsite – Bangalore Office
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Karnail Singh & Company, Advocates & Solicitors, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual National Conference on ‘Human Rights of Slum Dwellers and Forced Eviction’ by NLSIU: Register by 20th Nov 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Healthkart: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: 15th International Seminar on ‘Right to Privacy in Digital Era-Challenges and Solutions’: Submit by Nov 20, 2022
- 1st National Human Rights Moot Court Competition, 2022 by Xavier Law School, Bhubaneswar: 16th-18th December 2022
- Call for Papers: Maharishi Journal for Law & Society, Vol. IV Issue I with ISSN: 2581- 8007 by Maharishi Law School, Noida: Submit by 25 November 2022
- Call for Papers: JUSTITIA Osmania University Law Journal: Submit by December 05, 2022
- Call for Papers: International Conference by South Asian University: Submit Abstract by December 12, 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at the Office of Advocate Rahul Gupta, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Malegaonkar and Associates, Pune: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Thukral Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Legal Internship on International Law at the Office of Dr. Aniruddha Rajput | Think India: Apply by 20th November 2022
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aditya Vaibhav, New Delhi: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now
- Call for Papers: Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (Volume 6), Institute of Law, Nirma University: Submit by 28th November 2022
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna inaugurates its Centre for Law and Economics
- Call for Submissions – “UDBHAV” by Think India Assam: Submit by 13th November 2022
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Laws & Commercial Regulations, MNLU Mumbai: Submit by 20th November 2022
- National Moot Court Competition 2023 by Bennett University: Register by 10th December 2022
- Call for Blogs: International law and Policy Society NLUO [ILPS]: Rolling Submissions for 2022-2023
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.