About Internship Opportunity
UNDP provides opportunities for a small group of outstanding university students to undertake an internship at the UNDP office in India. The objective of the Internship Programme is to provide UNDP India with assistance of qualified students specialized in various professional fields. The Internship Programme provides a compact understanding of UNDP’s development policies, thematic priorities, and technical cooperation activities. Internships are designed to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience in various aspects of multilateral technical cooperation, but also complement other international studies.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme (Internship Opportunity) must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher), and must be able to provide proof of the same such as admission letter/ offer letter/ valid ID;
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent), and able to provide proof of the same such as valid college/university ID;
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Proficiency in English is compulsory. Competence in a local language will be an asset.
- Computer literacy in standard office software applications.
Internships run for a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 6 months.
All interns will be eligible to receive a stipend.
Fill the Internship form: Internship Intern Form
Send your duly filled and scanned application to [email protected]
Please Note: Selection for internships is fully decentralized within UNDP.
Please indicate your area of interest in the subject line of your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE