ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
“Law Dexter” is a student-driven forum that provides opportunities to every young budding mind of the legal fraternity to come forward and share their imaginative and creative legal thoughts and broadcast their skill in legal writing. We are a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experiences.
ABOUT THE DEBATE COMPETITION
“Law Dexter’s National Debate Competition” is a national level debate competition organized by Law Dexter. The competition aims to enhance the oratory and debating skills of participants and take away experience, expertise and excellence.
The competition (National Debate Competition) shall be judged by a panel of eminent jury members and we hope that through this platform, students get another activity to exercise their brains and maintain the spirit of education despite being locked inside their homes.
The competition (National Debate Competition) invites participation from students from all departments and across all institutes pursuing any undergraduate or postgraduate course.
Participation is allowed only in Team of Two.
Seats are limited and will be allotted on the first-come, first-serve basis.
‘Same-Sex Marriage should be legally recognized’
The debate will be conducted through video conferencing (online mode) via Google meet.
- Best Team Award: Cash prize of Rs 1000/-
- Runner-up Best Team Award: Cash prize of Rs 600/-
- Best Speaker Award: Cash prize of Rs 500/-
- E-Certificate of participation shall be provided to all the participants on the Email ID provided at the time of registration.
The debate will be held in a Team of Two. The registration fees is 200 per team.
- Last date of Registration: 22 October 2020
- Date of competition: 24-25 October 2020
- Announcement of Winners: 26 October 2020
- Distribution of original marksheets : 26 October (after the result declaration)
- Certificates & Awards shall be given to the participants/winners by the 28th of July.
- Registration Fees: Rs 200/- Per Team
- Mode of Payment: Registration Fee should be paid either through
Paytm, Google-pay or UPI
- Paytm number : 9589571545
- Google pay number : 9589571545
- UPI id : [email protected]
Take a screenshot/ picture or download the receipt of your transaction to upload on the Google form.
Fill in the details required and submit the form. The confirmation e-mail shall be sent to you after the submission of the form.
E-mail: [email protected]