About Amity Law School, Lucknow
Amity University, Lucknow Campus is a part of India’s leading educational group established with the objective to impart research and innovation-driven education consisting of remarkable infrastructure enabling the latest teaching methodologies. Amity University strives to inculcate a blend of modernity with traditionalism in all its students.Amity University, Lucknow Campus is a part of India’s leading educational group established with the objective to impart research and innovation-driven education consisting of remarkable infrastructure enabling the latest teaching methodologies. Amity University strives to inculcate a blend of modernity with traditionalism in all its students.
About the Event
Amity Law School, Lucknow takes immense pleasure in extending an invitation for the 4th National Amity Faculty Development Programme (Hybrid) on the topic of “EMERGING CONTOURS OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND HUMAN RIGHTS’’ from 20th to 26th June 2022.
4th National Faculty Development Program 2022 is designed keeping in mind that every citizen ought to be aware of our Constitutional Values and Human Rights. It also aims to bring academicians and researchers from various disciplines both law and non-law to a common platform to study and comprehend various nuances of the Indian Constitution and Human Rights, its principles, values, and fundamental rights available to them. Further, it aims to explain the evolution of Constitutionalism and how the values operate in different spheres of social and political life.
The sub-themes for the event are;
• A human rights perspective on citizen participation in Global Governance.
• Human Rights and Humanitarian Law in protecting distraught refugees.
• Surveillance system and its effect on Human Privacy.
• Disability and Human Rights.
• Human Rights and International Economic Law: Constitutional Challenges and Changing structure.
• The Accountability of Multinational Corporations for Human Rights.
• Human Rights infringement made by power blocs.
• Developing organizational skills
• Expanding knowledge of new issues in teaching and learning
• Sharpening intellectual abilities
• Interacting with people online from varied backgrounds
• Learning the value of multilateral discussions
It is designed especially for-
• Law teachers working in various universities, colleges and professional institutions
• Research scholars and
• Other legal professionals
a) Two sessions per day.
b) Each session shall be for 1.5 hours.
Rules and regulations
• The registration will only be completed when the registration form has been duly filled and submitted
• It is mandatory to answer and submit the MCQ at the end of the Faculty Development Programme
• The MCQ legal quiz will comprise questions from all sessions
• It is mandatory to attend all the sessions of the Faculty Development Programme to be eligible for the certificate of participation
Registration fee and the mode of payment
1. Rs. 700/- per person and is non-refundable.
3. The registration fee shall be paid through an online transaction to Amity University’s Account.
4. The last date for registration is 15th June 2022.
A certificate of participation will be issued to all the participants who will attend all the sessions. Furthermore, it is mandatory to answer and submit the MCQ legal quiz which will cover questions from all the sessions.
Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd
Account Name: AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH
Account Number: 053010100284066
IFSC Code: UTIB0000053
Bank Address: Main Branch, Hazratganj, Lucknow, 226001 Phone Number: 0522-4152000
For queries contact:
For further queries contact:
Vidhi Gupta (convener)
Garvit Tripathi (convener)
Rituporna Das (convener)
- 9th Professor V.S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition by Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University: Register by Jan 17!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- 2023 NHRC-RGNUL Human Rights National Moot Court Competition: Register by Jan 20!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu (Lok Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at ubAdvocate under the guidance of Jeevan Prakash, AOR, Supreme Court: Apply Now!
- Policy Internship(with 10K stipend) at Internet Freedom Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at SolarWinds, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- Legal Jobs – 30th Dec 2022
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Fauzia Khan (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity(with stipend) at Law Office of Divesh Chawla, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Avish Malhotra: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Wadhwa Law Chambers, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Internship Opportunity at Office of Dr Amar Patnaik (Rajya Sabha MP): Apply Now!
- Call for Applications | Faculty Recruitment at National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore: Apply by Dec 31!
- Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament – LAMP Fellowship 2023-24: Apply by Dec 29!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Chambers of Aman Rastogi, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- Call for Academic and Research Internship at National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar: Apply by Jan 03!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.