RAJASTHAN EDUCATION TRUST
RAJASTHAN EDUCATION TRUST is one of the oldest Public Serving Trust, founded by Advocate Lt. Shri Chiranji Lal Agrawal in the year 1962 with the ‘Objective of Advancement of Education for the Young & Aspiring lawyers’.
RET is actively organising Moot Court Competitions in:
- Modi University, Laxmangarh (Rajasthan)
- Raffles University, Neemrana, (Rajasthan)
Apart from this, RET is also:
- Awarding Scholarships,
- Providing Internships opportunities with Eminent Judges (To Young & Brilliant Law Students)
- Honoring Outstanding People,
- Supporting the publication of books etc..
Over these Half a Century years, RET has been involved in various Educational & Social Activities and has played a Key Role in Many of the Successful Dignitaries’ life, in some way or other.
RET now intends to extend its activities in the changing scenario of Digital World and Virtual Education.
EVENT DETAILS: Interactive Virtual Session
TOPIC – LAW of CONTEMPT
DATE – 11th October, 2020 (Sunday)
TIME – 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
PLATFORM – ZOOM Video Conference (Interactive Virtual Session)
CHARGES – FREE PARTICIPATION
- H’ble Mr. Justice PC JAIN (Rajasthan High Court)
- H’ble Mr. Justice VS DAVE (Rajasthan High Court)
- Interact with Speakers Directly
- Ask your Questions (Interactive Virtual Session)
- Put your Suggestions (Interactive Virtual Session)
- Address any Hot Issue & Know Insights
Best Three questions asked by Students to be paid via Paytm/Gpay/UPI etc…
- Rs. 500/- to First Best Question
- Rs. 250/- to Second Best Question
- Rs. 150/- To Third Best Question
- To all pre-registered Student Participants
– This would be an interactive session where student participants can share their views & ask queries with Speakers directly.
– Requesting all students to prepare their questions well in advance, as we have a time limit.
– Send your questions in advance (Via mail ([email protected]) or Whatsapp – 9610066543) to increase the chance to get it addressed.
Rishi Aggrawal – 9610066543