About Call for Papers [Journal on Banking Financial Services & Insurance Research]
It is of great pleasure to inform you that Enriched Publications (www.enrichedpub.com) is publishing various National & International Journals.
Enriched Publications is a self-supporting organization and does not receive funding from any institution/government.
We take this opportunity to extend our invitation to you to contribute the research papers/Case studies related to theme and sub themes for the publication.
Any Contemporary Issues related to Banking Financial Services & Insurance.
- Last date for full paper submission: 27 August 2022
- Intimation of the selection of Full Paper: Within 15- 20 days
Guidelines for Submission
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of 250-300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Copyright: Author(s) shall warrant that the paper submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., the Maharishi Law School, Noida. However, editorial board of Law Journal of the University shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- Cover Page: In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- English: Follow British spellings and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size & Style: Kindly use Times New Roman, 12 point, for the main text and 10 point for footnotes.
- Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style:
- First Heading: 14 pt, bold, centre
- Second Heading: 12 pt, bold, left- aligned
- Third Heading: 12 pt, Italics, Centre
- Length: Articles should generally be between 8,000 and 10,000 words (including footnotes. Notes, case comments and book reviews should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words. The Editorial Board may, however, accept longer submissions in appropriate cases.)
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of main text of paper should be 1.5.
- References: Footnotes should be used and not end notes.
- Footnoting Style for Book and Articles: Books: Name of the author, Title of the book (in italics), addition (if any), name of the publisher, place of publication, year, page no., Articles: Name of the Author, Title (In Double Quotes), Name of Journal, Volume, Year, Page No. (Otherwise, the mode of citation provided in the journal itself).
- Review Process: All papers will be reviewed anonymously by the editorial board. Author(s) will be notified within 4-6 weeks about the status of their papers. Request for expedite review may not be entertained.
- Plagiarism Policy: Plagiarism more than 25% is not allowed.
- Substance: Paper should contain an original contribution to scholarship by making a cohesive argument supported with appropriate authorities.
- Quotations/ Quotation Mark: Quotations over 50 words should be intended. Double quotation mark should be used; single quotation mark should be used only for quotes within a quotation.
- Complimentary Copies: All author(s) will be provided one complimentary copy of the issue in which their paper appears.
- Publication Fees: NIL
- Processing Fees: Rs. 1,000 per manuscript (to be paid only after the selection of paper)
- Dr. K. B. Asthana: 92894 60910
- Mr. Harshit Kiran: 9472434013
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Call for Papers | International Seminar on Environmental Law & Policy by AGISS Research Institute & MVN University: Submit Abstract by Oct 14!
- 1st Legislation Drafting Competition by GNLU Centre for Research in Criminal Justice Science: Submit by Nov 30!
- Call for Papers | Interdisciplinary National Conference by BIHER: Submit by Sep 26!
- 2nd Annual Lex Fiesta 2022 by CLS GIBS: Register by Nov 1!
- Call for Blogs | Nirma University, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ IP Blog: No Fees, Submit Now!
- National Seminar on “The Role of Fast track special courts in the state of Tamilnadu” by VIT School of Law X NCW Delhi: Oct 07!
- Call for Paper | Lloydian Volume 8 Issue 2 (2022), Issue II International Student Law Review Of LLOYD Law College: Submit by Dec 15!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- One Day National Conference on ‘Right to Information: Law, Policy and Governance’ by RGNUL: Register by Oct 08 (Extended)
- Call for Papers | Volume 9 Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal, RGNUL: Submit by Nov 13!
- Call for Articles by WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) Organisation [No Fee]: Rolling Submissions
- National Workshop on Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing-2022 by Alliance University: Register by Sept 22!
- National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights Regime: A Reflection of Contemporary Society & Economics by Amity University Raipur: Register by Sept 09!
- Call for Blogs by the Chanakya Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, CNLU Patna: Submit by Sept 30!
- Call for Papers: RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) Volume X Issue I: Submit by October 30!
- CfP | Indian Competition Law Review (ICLR) by NLU Jodhpur| Submit by Sept 30!
- Two-Day International Conference on the theme of Self-Reliance in Trade and Development: Re-Defining the Contours of Law and Policy by CEERA, NLSIU: Submit by Sept 15!
- Call for Papers by CALR | Journal of Applicable Law & Jurisprudence Volume II: Submit Now!
- CoP | Transdisciplinary International Conference on The Coherence of Global Sustainability – A Way Forward by Amity Law School Noida: Submit by Aug 25!
- Call for Papers | MyLawman Socio-Legal Review Journal Volume II Issue I by MyLawman: Submit by October 30!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.