About the Journal
Indian Journal of Legal Studies and Research is a peer-reviewed Journal whose editing department is headed by the well-known advocates of the Supreme Court of India and Editing is assisted by the Senior Professors and Asst. Professors of the reputed Institutions of the Country. This Journal is open for all the Law students, Advocates, Associates, and all the Legal Academicians where the sole motive of the Journal is to reach out and help law students across the country with proper research and knowledge.
Call for Papers:
Currently, the Indian Journal of Legal Studies and Research Journal is calling for papers for its Vol. I Issue 1 and as the Journal is a bi-monthly journal, the papers would be published on a rolling basis. Interested Candidates can send their articles, Case Commentaries, Short Articles and etc to [email protected] by 12th Nov. 2020. The papers submitted would be verified for Plagiarism and other necessary changes and then the paper would be published. The decision regarding the publishing of the paper would be decided by the Board of Indian Journal of Legal Studies and Research and the decision would be final and binding.
1. Plagiarised Contents won’t be accepted. Note: A paper would be accepted with only less than 25% Plagiarism.
2. The paper should be the original work of the writer and should not be published elsewhere.
3. Co-authorship up to 3 is allowed.
4. The paper should contain proper citations and references.
5. Any Style of references is allowed.
6.The Font Size should be 12 and the Font should be Times New Roman and the line spacing should be 12.
7. Author’s Name and the Institution details or Place of work must be mentioned in the paper.
The paper would be published within 3 days if the proper guidelines are followed and the certificate of publication would be sent within 3 days of Publishing. (Indian Journal of Legal Studies and Research)
The Best paper would receive A Note of Appreciation and the best Candidate can mention in the CV.
For more details, mail us at [email protected]