About the Organization
Legal Wing is an online platform consisting of a proficient team of advocates, legal academicians, legal luminaries and law students who are committed for the law student’s welfare by empowering them with Knowledge, legal opportunities, internships, jobs, study materials, and a lot of experience. We are striving for making a mutual learning environment for good academicians and lawyers. It is an online venture established with the joint efforts of law students and law professionals to disseminate various law opportunities, jobs, internships, legal resources, consultancy, etc. to all the deserving people who usually remain deprived of all these things.
We are tirelessly working towards enhancing our network, it would be great to be your knowledge and media partner and I hope this collaboration will bring value to both of our audiences.
About the internship
Legal Wing invites the applications for the Legal Marketing Executives. Unlike the conventional internship programs, Legal Wing offers something completely different. It is an opportunity for the students to act as liaisons between Legal Wing and their Institutions.
1. Content Creation for Email Marketing, Advertisements, etc. (Legal Marketing Executives)
2. Managing Social Media Handles using interpersonal skills and Public relations
3. Event Management (Legal Marketing Executives)
4. Creating Marketing Strategies
5. Implementing Marketing Campaigns
6. Networking (Legal Marketing Executives)
Number of CAs required
Applications will be selected on a rolling basis.
Work from home/Online
Any Law/Management Student enrolled in 3 years or 5 years Course in any college/University is welcome to apply for the position.
· Certificate of Excellence
· Free access to law notes, study materials
· Digital Recognition on the website and social media handles.
· Best of both worlds, Law+Management
· Free entry to the paid events
· Chance to work in the Core Team
Basically Three Months. (It can be extended with the consent of both. Also, the interns may be included in the core team during the internship)
How to Apply
Candidates can mail their CV along with a Statement of Purpose in not more than 200 words on the given mail ID: [email protected] on or before 14 November 2020.
In case of any query or any issue in applying, please feel free to contact us through these mediums
Email: [email protected]
Contact: 7595909060 (Whatsapp), 6264159063 (Whatsapp)
Facebook Page: CLICK HERE