About Think India
Think India is a pan-India organization run by students from national educational institutions established with the aim to bring together the best talent of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation-First’ attitude. The organization seeks to develop solution-based thinking and inspire young India to serve society. It strives to promote social harmony, fulfill needs of India, support and motivate activity in campuses, upliftment of rural India, and support gender justice.
About Think India National Article Writing Competition
Think India National Article Writing Competition has been organized for past 15 editions successfully every month. It is one of Think India’s flagship initiatives to further its goal of infusing ‘Nation -First’ thinking in the young talent of this nation. More than 6,000 students, academicians and research scholars across the country have participated in the previous edition of the competition.
Articles are invited on either of the following topics:
1. Women Participation in Politics
2. Radical Islam & Terrorism: Threat to Democracies
3. Sardar Patel & Lessons for Today’s India
4. 2+2 Indo-US Talks: Forging A Formidable Partnership
5. The Rot Within & Need for Bureaucratic Reforms
6. Need for Innovations for Atmanirbhar Bharat
7. Until Vaccine Arrives: Trials, Efficacy, Trust & Access
8. Book Review: The India Way
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in a Book titled Vichar Manthan (November Edition) ISBN: 9798558283754
Awards and Certificates
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants.
- The three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth Rs. 1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
- Articles chosen for publication shall e-Certificates of merit.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India can participate in this National Article Writing Competition.
All the participants are required to register themselves on the URL- http://bit.ly/TIregister. There is no fee required for registration or submission.
All entries must be submitted on/before 25th November 2020 at the URL – http://bit.ly/TIsubmit
1. The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size must be less than 1 MB.
2. Language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.
3. Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
4. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
5. Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified].
6. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
7. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
8. The file name of the submission must be as follows:
a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name> <last name>’ e.g. Ram Kumar.docx
b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g. Ram & Alok.docx
9. The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution.
10. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Editor, Think India.
11. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
For Queries regrading the National Article Writing Competition, feel free to contact Think India at [email protected] or reach out through their social media handles.