About the Opportunity
If you are interested in international relations or world politics and want to gain experience in these fields by working remotely for a non-governmental organisation, a virtual internship at the Institute for Cultural Relations Policy could be the ideal start for you.
The objective of our programme (Virtual Internship) is to offer students from diverse academic background relevant experience in their future-to-be field of employment. As an intern, you will be given a real chance to utilise what you have learnt so far by contributing online: organising online events and writing articles, blog entries or even research papers in the field of your interest.
A virtual internship means completing your internship without a commute, and directly from your own laptop. When completing a remote internship many of the same aspects of a traditional in-person internship still exist including, meetings with your supervisor or teammates, completing a mix of individual and group projects, and learning about the overall culture of organisation.
- Applicants should be students or entry-level professionals of journalism/social studies/law/economics/international relations/political science or related fields.
- Very good knowledge of English is mandatory and good communications skills required.
- Having possibility to use online devices/application and to be able to use internet is a must.
Intern responsibilities include
- Research (independent studies regarding cultural relations policy)
- Writing and editing of ICRP special edition publications of Human Rights Issues
- Writing articles/editing Cultural Relations Review monthly e-journal
- Organising and participating in online events/activities, courses, lectures
- Information collection and data analysis for ICRP Online Resources
How to Apply
If you consider applying for an Virtual Internship at ICRP, you are encouraged to send your application (CV and cover letter in English). The cover letter should specify the proposed period, dates of the internship and at least one of the preferred responsibilities. You may send your application in the form of MS Word file attached to an e-mail to ICRP.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE