About Sharma and Associates LPO
Sharma and Associates LPO thrives to provide you quality paralegal services at competitive prices. Some services we offer to our clients are, Paralegal Services, Legal compliance, Legal writing, Legal research, Legal transcriptions, Legal translations, Medical summaries, Contract Abstraction & extraction, Contract & Agreement Drafting, Virtual Assistance, Backend admin support, Case Management etc.
The Founder Bharat Sharma has a combined experience of 8 Years Plus working with the top rated legal firms & LPOs with 100% Job success rate with working high ticketing clients Of UK and India.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity
Bachelor’s degree, Strong writing skills, Strong organizational skills & attention to detail, strong communication skills – both oral and written
– Conduct research on multiple topics like company matters, financial matters, etc.
– Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
– Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
– Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs.
– Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
*TRICITY INTERNS PREFERRED.* (Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula)
Click here to apply.
- India Internship 2022 – Herbert Smith Freehills: Apply by June 30, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz (Duration-2 Months): Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity: PRS Legislative Research (July and August 2021): Apply Now
- Program and Research Intern – Security Studies, Carnegie India: Apply by June 15, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Roma Bhagat Associates (New Delhi): July – August 2021; Apply Now
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.