About the Scholarship
Mercer Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders empowers young individuals who possess an exceptional flair for leadership and qualities of future business leaders.
- A minimum of 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 or equivalent scale
- Proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university
- Three scholarships worth US$2000 each.
- The scholarship amount will be paid via the financial aid officer or such equivalent authority toward the recipient’s tuition fee, books, hostel fee, etc.
- Winners will be featured on our blog and social media.
The Selection Procedure will be as follow:
- Each of the judges will be assigned some candidates. Hence, each candidate will be rated twice while keeping candidate’s identity anonymous.
- The judges will then rate the candidates on a scale of 1-10 based on their response on the scholarship application form for leadership skills like developing people, entrepreneurial mindset, influence, critical thinking etc.
- Based on the judge’s response, candidates academic performance and other social initiatives, a score will be calculated to shortlist the top 5 candidates.
- After that, each candidate’s profile will be evaluated and panel of judges will vote to select the final winner.
How to Apply?
Application Deadline: 15th December 2020