About the Opportunity
Decathlon Sports India is a Pvt. Ltd. Is a French based company – one of the biggest sports retailers in India and the world. Decathlon is seeking a real estate in-house counsel at South Zone (Bangalore Office).
Role: Real Estate Legal Advisor
Location: South Zone (Bangalore Office) – Decathlon Sports India
- experienced in real estate legal transactions,
- Minimum 5 years of Legal-Real Estate Experience (In-House or Law Firm)
- enjoys travelling,
- not afraid of changes and challenges,
- interested in working within an international environment with lots of opportunities.
- to act as partners within our expansion (business development) team,
- to secure the real estate transactions from legal point of view,
- to prepare a global risk analysis for each and every project prior to their approval,
- to participate in the negotiations (Decathlon Sports India)
- to monitor and prepare deadline with an action plan (such as renewal of lease, option right exercise, etc..).
- to monitor lease administration – compliance of the lease terms for all sites.
- to prepare analysis sheets (project sum-up) for the projects, along with accompanying the action plans to re-negotiate elements of the contract (reducing rent, etc..)
- to participate in the sale of assets, rental bench-marking, relocation of projects/sites
- to keep up to date with changes in the law and jurisprudence on the documents needed to sell, buy or lease property and laws impacting existing sites. 100% compliance under the lease and occupancy permits.
- To guarantee reliable and optimized physical and digital archiving of legal documents for the entire perimeter and implementation of the legal tools – contract management tool and compliance tool.
- to support maintenance in optimizing the real estate portfolio.
- Functionally work with the RE team for assets across India
- to report to the Head of Legal – Real Estate.
How to Apply