About the Fellowship
Team Everest Fellowship is a 2 year paid fellowship program where we hire young people who are passionate to do social work and provide them an opportunity to work in the ‘Development’ sector.
The goal of this fellowship is to provide opportunity to youngsters to work in the ‘Development’ sector, train and groom them to promote volunteering in India.
We are hiring 3 fellows each in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune and Madurai.
This is a work from home fellowship program. Fellows should be ready to travel to Govt schools and corporates in their respective cities. Travel allowance will be provided by Team Everest.
1. Passionate about Volunteering
2. Graduate in any discipline
3. Less than 35 years old
4. Ready to commit 2 years for this fellowship program
5. Good English Communication Skill – Spoken & Written
6. Driving skills is must and should own a Two-wheeler to commute within the city.
7. Should know the local language of respective state
(Bangalore – Kannada ; Hyderabad – Telugu ; Mumbai, Pune – Marathi ; Chennai, Madurai – Tamil)
We pay a stipend of Rs 2.28L per annum for each fellow. After PF, ESI deductions, Professional Tax deduction, take home will be around Rs 14,500+
Travel allowance is given separately.
Role and Responsibilities
Conduct various Educational initiatives of the organization, manage our Scholarship program, manage volunteers, improve the quality of the program, research, experiment and develop new programs, maintaining a good relationship with various stakeholders and create the maximum impact on the beneficiaries.
Primary Responsibilities Includes:
1. Manage and scale up the Educational initiatives.
2. Manage our Scholarship program
3. Recruit Volunteers for our various initiatives.
4. Visiting Corporate, Schools and Colleges on the demand of the initiative, whenever required.
5. Organize Volunteer Orientation and feedback meetings.
6. Document, maintain and analyze the data related to the initiative such as attendance and other parameters
7. Effective coordination with the Volunteers, Beneficiaries, Corporate, School and College management
8. Handle volunteer Retention, rewards, and recognition.
How to Apply