Think India National Article Writing Competition has been organized every month for the past one year. More than 7,500 students, academicians and research scholars across the country have participated in the previous editions of the competition. We are delighted to launch the 18th Edition of the National Competition.
Article Writing Competition: Articles are invited on the theme “Indian Republic @ 72”.
Participants can choose either of the following sub-themes: Article Writing Competition
- Rural Development
- Independence of Judiciary
- Deepening Democracy
- Governance & Rule of Law
- Combating Climate Change
- Poverty to Prosperity
- Cooperative Federalism
- People-driven Policy-making
- Media as 4th Pillar
- Internal Security Challenges
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in a Book with ISBN titled Vichar Manthan (January Edition).
Awards & Certificates:
1.E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants.
2.The three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth Rs 1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
3. Articles chosen for publication shall e-Certificates of merit.
Eligibility: Article Writing Competition
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
Article Writing Competition: There is no fee required for registration or submission.
1. The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size must be less than 1 MB.
2. Language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.
3. Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
4. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
5. Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified].
6. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
7. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
8. The file name of the submission must be as follows:
a. In case of Single Author – ‘<first name> <last name>’ e.g. Ram Kumar.docx
b. In case of Co-authors – ‘<first name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g. Ram & Alok.docx
9. The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution.
10. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Editor, Think India.
11. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
Official Brochure: CLICK HERE
For Queries, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.