Internationalism General Assembly 2021, Plenary Session
About the Organizer
Internationalism is a research think tank based in Uttar Pradesh India, founded in 2018. The Organization focuses on International Legal and Policy research and has published reports and books on areas related to International Affairs.
About Internationalism General Assembly
Internationalism General Assembly is the Democratic Forum within the Global Law Assembly Conference, 2021. The forum invites students, professionals and institutions/organizations interested and experienced in International Law and Policy.
The forum this year will be organized through online means for the 4 days of the Conference. From the selected members, a President and a Vice President shall be elected through nomination or self-candidature.
Eligibility and Registration Details
- Students must be pursuing an undergraduate/postgraduate course in a registered university and can belong to any country. In the case of applicants from India, students from only UGC-recognized universities can participate.
- The Student has to click here and apply thereby via their CV. No mail requests shall be accepted. The Student has to register through the Google Form linked to the Website.
- Based on the nature of the application, the Student will be selected to participate in the Internationalism General Assembly from February 11, 2021 to February 14, 2021 using virtual means in the Global Law Assembly Conference, 2021.
- Your participation and endorsement of policy solutions will be recorded, and the best solutions proposed by the Internationalism General Assembly will be compiled in a Special Report, which will be shared with Government Agencies, Private Organizations and other relevant actors.
- Furthermore, certificates of recommendation for participation in the Internationalism General Assembly shall be provided to the students who are selected to participate.
Themes of the Conference
- Impact Assessment of Radicalization in Cyberspace and Information Warfare
- Restructuring International Trade with special emphasis on the role of the World Trade Organization
- Extrajudicial assassinations: Role of intelligence agencies and threats to sovereignty
- Assessing the Juridical Credibility of Transitional Justice in International Law
There is no fee applied in the registration for the Internationalism General Assembly.
- January 31, 2021: Student/Professional Registrations
- February 2, 2021: Notice of Selection
- February 11-14, 2021: Internationalism General Assembly, 2021 – 1st Session
Sayantani Ray, Chief Brand Officer: [email protected]
Kartikey Gaur, Chief Events Officer: +91-9013591760 (Whatsapp Messages are recommended)
Aryakumari Sailendraja, Vice President of the Conference: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.