About the Scholarship
Dun and Bradstreet girls scholarship program would be available for students who are pursuing full time 3/5 Year LLB from any institute recognized by NAAC/UGC/Govt. accreditation from Pan India, but preference would be given to locations where D&B has a presence like Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Mumbai.
Who can Apply?
- Qualification criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma,
- Course Details :
- Course Level: Under Graduate
- Course Name: L.L.B.-Bachelor of Law Laws (LLB)
- Gender: Female
- The Scheme is available only to the student whose family income is less than 5 Lacs.
How to Apply?
- Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the link here.
- Then Click the Sign-Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
- Complete your profile to register yourself as an applicant.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and click the Submit button.
- Thereafter, the system will send an account activation link on the registered Email ID.
- Students have to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
- Then the student can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal.
- Search for relevant ‘Saksham Dun & Bradstreet Girls Scholarship’ schemes in which you are eligible and apply for the scholarship.
List of Documents Required
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Income certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Previous year mark sheet for 2year students and so on
- Admission Letter
- Current College fees receipt -Tuition and Non-Tuition
- Student Bank Passbook
- Contact Email-ID For scheme related queries: vidyasaarathi[at]nsdl.co.in
- For grievance related queries: vidyasaarathi[at]nsdl.co.in
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.