About the Drucker Challenge
The Drucker Challenge is an international essay writing competition held annually by the Drucker Society Europe, in conjunction with the Drucker Forum. The Challenge explores a current topic in management – typically related to the theme of the Forum – in the context of Peter Drucker’s human-oriented management philosophy.
- You must be 18-35 years old (inclusive of both ages)
- You must have been selected no more than once (or not at all) among the top 10 since 2010
Essay Category Requirements
You can submit one essay to participate as either a student or a professional (please mention your main occupation in the submission form)
You are a part-time or full-time student (bachelor, master, MBA, or Ph.D.) or you are seeking your first opportunity after the completion of your last degree
You are a any one of the following:
- Manager of people, projects, budgets, and/or processes
- An entrepreneur or business owner
- Licensed professional
- Social volunteer or community leader
- As a 1st prize winner: Cash prize of € 1.500 (~ INR 1.3 Lacs)
- 2nd and 3rd prize winner: € 800 (~ INR 73,000)
Click here for complete information about the Awards and Prizes.
- Submission Deadline: June 7, 2021
- Global Peter Drucker Forum: November 17 – 19, 2021
- Winners and Top 10 finalists will be announced at the Award ceremony: November 18, 2021
How to Submit?
Click here to submit your essay.
- NO entry fees to be paid
- Authors from all around the world are invited
- Get the answers to your queries, here.
- In the event that your question isn’t answered there, please write to [email protected]
For More Information: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.