The workshop aims to impart training for properly conducting research, and analyses the results of empirical study to support the findings in IPR policy research. The workshop is jointly organized by DPIIT IPR Chair, Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), DPIIT IPR Chair, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), and Inter-University Centre for IPR Studies (IUCIPRS). The Workshop is designed for PhD. Scholars in Intellectual Property (IP) Law, Academicians and Post Graduate law students of IP.
About the Workshop by the DPIIT Chair
The current workshop is an effort to enrich the Research scholars in Intellectual property on research methodology with hands-on training. This workshop is open for legal academicians who are working in the areas of intellectual property law in India. There is a clear transition from conceptual to empirical research work in the IP research. The core objective of this workshop is to make the target group more capable of handling IP data. All the sessions will be handled with lectures and practical exercises.
- Necessity of empirical studies in IP
- Introduction to IP data
- Making sense of IP data
- Literature review in IP research
- Use of Web scrapping in IP research
All registered Ph.D. scholars (IPR) from recognized Indian Law University/legal research institutes, Academicians, Post Graduate students (IPR) may send their application (online) for the workshop along with a summary of their research proposal(not more than 300 words). The selection committee will select the participants for hands-on training based on their research work, credentials given in the registration form.
The participants should have basic knowledge of IPR and computer applications.
- Registration form is available at https://forms.gle/myPXzRMkYH7yS4XXA
- The link shall remain open till June 5,2021.
- Application form can be filled and submitted only through the link provided. No other modes of submission like courier or other offline modes will be accepted.
- A selection committee will review the application forms submitted based on the credentials given.
- List of selected participants will be published on June 07 ,2021 and the same shall be communicated to the participants via their e-mail address provided at the time of submission of online application.
- Selected participants can make the registration fee payment.
- Details relating to the Workshop will be shared only with the selected participants.
- The selected participants are requested to have their own Laptops to get hands-on experience on the software applications introduced during the Course.
Registration fee for the Workshop is Rs 1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only).
The fee payment link will be shared with selected participants.
Fee once paid is non-refundable. No participant will be entertained without enrolment.
Queries may be addressed to [email protected]
IPR Workshop Poster: Click here
IPR Workshop Brochure: Click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.