Lucknow University Cultural and Sports Committee: Setting Paradigm of Industriousness since 2012
Impeccable dedication and hard work have been the driving force behind the Lucknow University Cultural and Sports Committee to provide only the best in each of its events, which have much to offer in terms of acknowledgment of abilities which we believe everyone is gifted with.
A sneak peek into the Sports Fest ZEST 1.0
Sports events were being organized since a very long time but the official sports fest is in continuation since 2019. The games like tug of war, badminton, kho- kho, races, etc were there. Students from more than 25 colleges across Lucknow participated in the various games. We witnessed an overwhelming response from the participants in each category. And finally, we are back with ZEST 2.0 post Corona pandemic.
The competition is open for students who are pursuing graduate or post-graduate courses from any college/university of Lucknow.
Procedure for Registration
Registrations will be done through the online link given below:
Rulebook can be referred using the same link*
- Each participant should be in proper sport uniform, i.e.,
For Men- T shirt, shorts, track pants, Capri, sport shoes (without spikes)
For Women- T shirt, shorts, track pants, Capri, sport shoes (without spikes)
**(Jeans, Shirts, Sandal and Sleepers are not allowed.)
- Teams need to report at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Decision by the referee would be final and binding.
- If a team doesn’t turn up for its match, it will be disqualified from the Event.
- For any other information regarding rules of play, kindly contact the coordinators.
- Any player whose name is not in the original players list in the Registration form, will NOT be allowed to play,
- And No change is permitted once the Registration is done or during the matches.
- Any player playing in one team of a College/University, will NOT be allowed to play in Any other team of same event, nor of the same College/University neither of any other College/University.
- Teams can be formed by mixing players of different faculties of the Same College/University, teams formed by mixing players of different College/University would be Disqualified.
- 4. Players or participants have to carry a photo copy of their Aadhaar Card, original Identity Card of College, latest semester/year fees receipt along with them, on the day of Their matches.
- All the required documents have to be Brought in Hard Copy. Soft copy of the documents Will not be allowed to be shown for validation.
- Team will be disqualified if any player misbehaves with the umpire or officials
- Any player of the team will NOT be allowed to play if he is unable to bring the required Documents on the day of their Respective Events.
- Each and every player have to bring the required documents on every day on which their Matches are scheduled, the required documents should be carried by the players or Participants till the completion of the event.
- I case of any Player or participants found to be drunk or intoxicated, shall be subjected to immediate disqualification. (In case of Team event, if any individual found to be drunk or Intoxicated, whole team shall be subjected to be disqualification)
** The decision of the umpire and the organizing committee shall be final in case of any Disputes.
** Any Official will not be held liable for any injury incurred in due course of the event.
**All the rules and the regulation shall be subject to interpretation and changes ONLY by The Organizing Authorities.
**Rules & Schedules can be amended according to the required situations at any time by the Organizing Committee.
- Cash prizes and Medals in Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Kabaddi, Kho kho, Carrom, Chess, Table tennis, Slow cycling, Tug of war and Treasure hunt.
- Momento and Medals in Shotput, Discussthrow, Hammer throw, Javelin Throw and Weightlifting
- All the runner ups will be given medals
Certificates of participation will be issued to all the participants.
Please write to us at [email protected] in case of any queries.
You can also contact us at 9336209307, 7239081036 (Piyush Shukla) 6307745060 (Himanshu Yadav)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.