Summer Internship opportunity at Chambers of Abhinav Mishra: Advocates & Solicitors at the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Preferably in 4th or 5th year of 5 year course or in the Final Year of 3 year course.
Candidate must have knowledge of IBC, 2016; Companies Act, 2013; Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and other commercial laws.
The candidate must ideally be
2. Dedicated and must adhere to timelines.
3. Must be self motivated and contribute to the work being assigned.
4. Must be result oriented.
Duration: Summer Internship
1 month, starting immediately (Extendable depending upon the performance of the Candidate)
Performance based (To be evaluated at the end of the internship period)
Send your CV along with Cover letter to: [email protected]
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Internship Opportunity at The Office of Rajya Sabha MP Binoy Viswam: Apply by June 22, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KN Legal Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex Commerci: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MyAdvo.in: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at Law Care Legal Consultants LLP: Apply Now
- Research and Innovation intern at Teach for India, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MNG Legal: Apply by June 10, 2021
For more internship opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.