ABOUT LEX REPOSITORY
Lex Repository is committed to provide Articles based upon legal subjects and it covers all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on the subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is to add insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
Lex Repository is proud to announce Article Writing Competition, in the interest of proud Writers on the occasion of Earth Day 2021.
ABOUT EARTH DAY
Every year on April 22, Earth Day marks the anniversary of the birth of the modern environmental movement in 1970. Earth Day 1970 gave a voice to an emerging public consciousness about the state of our planet.
Today, Earth Day is widely recognized as the largest secular observance in the world, marked by more than a billion people every year as a day of action to change human behavior and create global, national and local policy changes.
ABOUT THE ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION
Applicants are invited to submit original essays addressing any relevant topic related to below-mentioned themes. The Competition is divided into two parts which are as follows-
- For School students
- For Law Background People
Note: The Article will be judged in one of the two aforementioned categories independently (exclusive of each other). The results declared will be separate for both the categories and they would be final. The authority vests with LEX REPOSITORY to change or modify the same.
- 1st Prize– Rs. 3,100 & Excellence Trophy
- 2nd Prize- Rs 1,600 & Excellence Trophy
- 3rd Prize – Rs 500 & Excellence Trophy
- Best Articles in each category will receive ‘Certificate of Excellence’ and a chance to became an Editorial Board Member.
- ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
- The Article has to be submitted on the Submit Article page of the Lex Repository website: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVy4AIkQ-qpFoozasoxCCgaL4_APorzOzJBQkrpOmBO9X8NQ/viewform
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No PDF format shall be entertained.
- The format of the Article shall be in the following manner –
- Font Style – Times New Roman
- Font Size – Heading – 14 and Content – 12
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Paraphrasing – Justified
- Every Article must contain the list of references at the end of the Article in alphabetical order.
- All references in the Article must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Authors submitting Article in co-authorship have to write names of both Authors and one email ID of either Author in the Form while submission.
- The name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number and the name of Institution shall be mentioned after the title of the Article and before the beginning of the main text.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the author(s) i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Plagiarism is permitted to the maximum extent of 15%. (Less plagiarism will be appreciated).
REGISTRATION FEE FOR THE ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION
- Rs. 100/- in case of Authorship
- Rs. 150/- in case of Co-Authorship
MODE OF PAYMENT
- PayTM – Participants can make payment to 9818143266@paytm (Mr Somay Rustagi).
- For Google Pay/ PhonePe – Participant can make payment to 9818143266 (Mr Somay Rustagi).
- Bank Transfer – Participant can also pay via bank account Transfer. The details for the same are as follows –
Beneficiary Name- Somay Rustagi
Account Number- 62483038056
IFSC Code- SBIN00021310
Account Type- Saving
Bank- State Bank of India
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to [email protected] or WhatsApp on 9818143266 (Mr Somay Rustagi) with Full Name.
NOTE- If any participant does not submit Article after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION?
- The participants has to pay registration fee via any of the above mentioned payment mode.
- After registration, participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form. https://forms.gle/YdqQiWtViSxMY9NL7
- Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Last date of Submission –21st May, 2020.
- Last date for Registration –19th May 2020.
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS
- Water Conservation
- Energy Conservation
- Renewable Energy
- Litter-Free Environment
- Environmental Justice
- Global Warming
- Sustainable Development
- Solar Energy
- Waste Management
- Environmental Technology
- Why Earth Day is celebrated?
- Any other topic related to all these themes or Earth Day
- All students can participate from Class IX to XII.
- 500- 1000 words
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION LAW BACKGROUND PEOPLE
- Any relevant topic in the fields of environmental law, natural resource law, energy law, environmental justice, land use law, and animal law.
- Students pursuing 5 or 3 years Law.
- Students pursuing LLM.
- Or any other person related to the field of law.
- 1000 -2000 words
- In case of any queries regarding this article writing competition you may contact us on [email protected] or 9818143266 (Mr Somay Rustagi).
Official Website: www.thelexrepository.com
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.