Here you will find legal jobs primarily based in India. We update this list daily. To see legal jobs that we posted yesterday and before, click here and scroll. If you are a recruiter, click here to send us your job vacancy through WhatsApp.
Note for job seekers: Here is a list of what we do not do:
- We do not manage applications for these legal jobs.
- We do not monitor deadlines, which means that vacancies posted a few days ago might have been closed.
Legal Jobs – September 11 , 2021
Manager-Legal,GLG, Gurgaon (PQE- 5+ Years)
GLG seeks a lawyer to join the Company’s legal department in Gurugram, India. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, impeccably trustworthy, and resourceful.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- together with other team members, enforce processes to ensure the highest legal and compliance standards are met in all aspects of the business
- draft client and vendor contracts for the Company and conduct regulatory research
- team with other legal department lawyers and non-lawyer personnel to ensure timely execution of legal and compliance related tasks for the Company
- manage contracts with clients, experts and their institutions, and vendors
- work closely with multiple business segments, including Business Development and Client Solutions.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Law degree (LL.B. or higher) from a top law university, with demonstrated excellent academic performance
- 5 years’ experience as a self-sufficient transactional/commercial attorney in multinational company
- Must be fluent in MS office and comfortable with new technology. Prior experience of working on Salesforce platform would be an added advantage
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills
How to Apply:
Legal Role – NBFC,Arin Consultancy Private Limited,Mumbai(PQE- 5+ Years)
- Financial services exposure for a minimum of 5 years.
- Exposure in NBFC, Securities Market, Financial Services intermediary Banks is a pre-requisite for this position.
- Good Knowledge of Insolvency Laws.
- Litigation experience is preferable.
- Should have mindset to own responsibility and flexible approach to work cross function.
- To draft, review, negotiate, advise and execute corporate commercial contracts involving departments of human resources, operations, information technology, marketing, client experience and administration including services arrangement, licensing arrangements, non- disclosure arrangements, statement of works, IPR related documents, lease agreements, MOUs, Engagement letters and proposals.
- To draft, review, negotiate, advise and execute contracts in relation to debt and equity transactions
- To anticipate, assess, identify and advice on legal issues and contracts of general corporate nature involving different business lines of the company.
- Keeping track of regulatory and legal developments and sensitizing external and internal teams on issues relevant to them.
- Development of checklists, guidance notes, work instructions, for consistent application of the lifecycle of such contracts.
- Develop database and knowledge modules for corporate and securities law compliance and litigation database for applicability in various business lines.
- Recording and managing of all claims, disputes, notices, litigations.
- Co-ordinate with external counsels/statutory departments/government departments to ensure adjudication of proceedings.
- Willing and able to perform standardized work across various business lines.
- Role is a pan India role with location as Mumbai.
- Minimum Educational Qualification : LL.B.
- Minimum Experience Required : PQE of 5 -7 years in an in-house legal/compliance department,
- Specific Working Knowledge required : SEBI / NBFC / Insolvency Laws / Company Law / Contract Act
How to Apply
Senior Legal Counsel,Collegedunia,Gurugram (PQE- 8-12 Years)
We are looking for a candidate who can provide strategic guidance, consultation, and support to the management on a comprehensive range of legal and associated issues involved in carrying out the mission of the firm.
How to apply
Senior Executive(Legal-Contract),Manupatra,Noida(PQE- 2-4 years)
Manupatra is looking for a lawyer experienced in drafting and reviewing Contracts. The candidate will be the subject expert in the team developing SaaS – Contract Life Cycle Management Solution. If you are a lawyer with an eye for detail, is able to multi-task, are interested in product development, and looking to explore operations and management while staying connected to law, this is for you.
Senior Executive – Contract Management Project
Job Location : Noida Sec-1 (Work from office)
Experience : 2-4 years (Minimum 1 year experience in contract drafting & management is a must)
Qualification: L.L.B (from a reputed law school)
How to Apply
Senior Associate,KPMG India,Delhi (PQE-2-3 Years)
Looking for candidates for the Senior Associate position in Investment Banking/ Corporate finance at KPMG.
CA/ MBA (from premier institutes), relevant post qual experience of atleast 2-3 years. Location: Delhi/ Ggn
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may share the CVs at [email protected]
Head Legal,A new age company,Gurgaon(PQE – 8-12 Years)
A new age company in Gurgaon is looking to hire a Head Legal with 8-12 years of PQE. Professionals would be involved in Commercials Contracts, Corporate Governance and working on Transactions.
How to Apply:
Interested professionals can reach out on [email protected] for a confidential chat.
Legal Counsel,Fourth Frontier,Bangalore( PQE- 3-5+ Years)
- Give accurate legal direction to the office staff on all matters that influence the organization
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with all present business process laws
- Ensure the company is in compliance with any new amendments in relevant legislations
- Research on a variety of regulatory and legal issues that could impact the company
- Research and prepare documents to help the company obtain relevant regulatory approvals
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB Degree)
- Proven 3 to 5 years of experience as a Legal Counsel with an established law firm or General Legal or a relevant Corporate Law position
- Professional License of Legal practice is mandatory (Enrollment with the the Bar Council of India)
- Self Motivated individual with excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Good negotiation and research skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
How to apply:
Corporate Lawyer, Kaizn Hr , Mumbai (PQE – 5-7 Years)
Location – Mumbai & Delhi
Hiring for Banking/project finance team
Level: Associate and Senior Associate
Law firm experience is a must
Minimum experience : 3-7 years PQE with reputed law in projects/ project finance
should have a strong law firm background and should be well versed with end to end Projects/ Finance based transactions.
should have strong drafting skills and should be experienced with drafting and negotiating
Corporate / Commercial / Financial Agreements, Memorandums and Due Diligences
Should possess good spoken and written English.
should be a law graduate/Pg from a premier institute
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply here.
Lead Counsel – Litigation, Regulatory,Facebook,Gurgaon (PQE- 5+ )
Facebook seeks a highly motivated, team player to serve as Lead Counsel, Litigation, Regulatory for India. You will manage significant and complex litigation matters and advise internal teams on legal risks. The role requires good judgment, a strong work ethic, and a keen interest in learning about new technologies and areas of the law. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in a fast-paced, fun environment. This is a full-time position based in our office in Singapore or possibly in India.
- Supervise and direct outside counsel on multiple litigation matters
- Provide support to internal teams on legal requests related to third-party content
- Work with cross-functional teams on a range of issues, including data protection, policy, product, and regulatory issues
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes
- Ensure work product of the highest quality that furthers Facebook’s strategic goals
- Open to travel where possible as and when required
- LLB, JD or equivalent degree and excellent academic credentials
- Minimum of 5+ years experience at a law firm or in-house or working in a senior counsel’s office as a litigator
- Familiarity with Internet laws and issues, including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply here.
Associate/Senior Associate – Legal,Zeta Suite,Bengaluru(PQE- 5+ Years)
As an [Senior Associate/Associate] – Legal, you will be primarily responsible for –
- Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Drafting (both internally and with the assistance of external counsel) well thought out and structured, exemplary contracts for global relationships w i th customers for Zeta’s Software as a Service, Professional Services and Platforms
- Assist with the review and/or drafting of other agreement types which include but are not limited to corporate services contracts, hardware and software licenses, statements of work (SOW) with vendors and partners, HR related agreements, non-disclosure agreements and possible Mergers, Acquisitions and Investment related agreements.
- Creating drafts for global partnerships with networks, vendors, analysts
- Reviewing drafts from the team / external law firms to ensure clean, modular, well structured, comprehensive and balanced contracts
- Reviewing contracts from external vendors and third parties
- Negotiating the above mentioned agreements where required and making relevant changes while efficiently balancing risk, fairness and deal closure timeframes in all contract negotiations
- Managing Zeta’s contracts and providing contract support during the life cycle of such contracts with the assistance of licensed CLM Software.
- Global compliances
- Assist with and manage Zeta’s employment contracts and compliances across 10+ countries
- Assist with and manage Zeta’s ESOP and equity grant plans and compliances
- Assist with and manage corporate governance in conjunction with finance team across our subsidiaries and JVs in 10+ countries
- Study and acquaint yourself with financial, banking, corporate law and commercial regulations in 20+ countries.
- Coordination with internal Zeta teams to ensure that the Zeta platform is compliant with all applicable regulations
- Research and knowledge development with regard to legal and regulatory guidelines around intellectual property, contract law and interpretation, breaches of contract and remedies for such breach, contract compliance requirement, data protection laws etc.
- Conduct research on new regulations and legal regulatory frameworks of new domains of business and providing advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks and risk mitigation strategies
- Legal Function
- Work as a part of a team and contribute towards projects by setting up policies and processes for legal risk identification and mitigation.
- Prioritize and manage business stakeholders and workload effectively, with quick turn-around time requirements.
Candidate Skills & Attributes
- Graduate of a top law school, licensed and in good standing
- BSc/BBA/BA LLB degree in Law or J.D. degree
- Master’s Law degree from Premier Institutes (Optional)
- MA or BSc in Business Administration is optional
- Knowledge / Certification / Academic qualifications in information technology / systems would be good
Skills And Experience
- 5+ years experience in contract drafting and negotiation, with the ability to apply business/commercial context when required, ideally within a law firm for disparate global customers
- Adequate experience in working with technology companies including but not limited to fintech companies, preferably B2B SaaS
- Expert knowledge of Applicable Laws such as Information Technology laws, Data Privacy laws, Corporate law etc
- Working understanding of IP Protection processes including patents, trademarks, copy rights
- Should have strong communication skills, immaculate negotiation skills, show enthusiasm towards their work and possess a keen interest in understanding business requirements and manage quick turn-around times.
How to Apply
GDS Senior Commercial Lawyer,EY,Bengaluru(PQE – 10 Years)
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor of law
- Hands on experience in IT Contracts
- Minimum experience of 10 years (atleast 3 years in a people management role)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Worked in an In-House Legal Department of a Global MNC for minimum 5 years supporting commercial contracts and handling disputes emerging from commercial contracts.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising on various contracts, in particular:
- Information Technology Contracts (HW/SW/Professional Services/SAAS and emerging models);
- Meeting and events contracts;
- Services contracts including Facility Management Services;
- Real Estate contracts;
- Financial arrangements;
- Inter Firm arrangements
- You will be required to implement and monitor a data base of templates appropriate to each jurisdiction. You will also be required to keep the team appraised on changes in clauses pursuant to policy changes, ensuring availability of updated templates and guidance materials.
How to Apply:
Legal Counsel,Tide, Gurgaon(PQE – 7+ Years)
As a Legal Counsel, you will work on a wide variety of projects in commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property realms. We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades who will be able to tackle new challenges while being a great partner to stakeholders across Tide.
Some Of The Things You’ll Be Doing
- Leading a number of legal initiatives in the commercial, corporate, marketing and intellectual property areas.
- Negotiating a variety of partnership and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining corporate governance.
- Working with outside counsel to upgrade our intellectual property portfolio.
- Helping out with marketing content review as needed.
- Designing and implementing scalable internal processes and procedures to ensure that we’re setting and exceeding internal stakeholder SLAs.
- Collaborating with many teams across the company to help achieve company-wide goals.
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family insurance
- Life & Accidental insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Learning & Development budget
- Dental benefit
- Flexible working hours
You’ll Be a Great Fit If
- You have 7+ years of general legal experience, ideally at a Fintech company
- You are comfort with ambiguity.
- You have proven ability to juggle many projects at once.
- You have extreme attention to detail.
- You have excellent business judgment.
- You have experience communicating with cross-functional teams in a fast-growing company, preferably in fin-tech.
- You are passionate for providing above-and-beyond service to stakeholders.
- You have Law degree.
How to Apply:
LawSikho is organising a 3-day free Bootcamp on How to make a career in Mergers, Acquisition and Investment Law from 11th to 13th September between 6-9 pm IST.
You will get a step-by-step guide to become an M&A lawyer and learn about crucial skills like how to do due diligence for corporate transactions, how to draft a Shareholders Agreement and many more.
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3h6jWjb
To view jobs posted on previous days, click here