The Modern Law Review invites submissions for its new online-only MLR Forum.
The Forum is not a blog, but rather a place a place for critical commentary and discussions of the articles and comments published in the Modern Law Review. Contributions should engage with or build on recently published MLR pieces, and may be written in a more conversational manner. The maximum word limit is 4000 words including end-notes, though shorter submissions are certainly encouraged. Submissions will be reviewed by the Forum Editors and published at their discretion, with a view to quick publication.
Submission Guidelines: Modern Law Review Forum
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
- Call for Papers: Decolonising Legal Pedagogy/Anti-Racist Legal Scholarship: Submit by May 28, 2021
- Call for Papers: British Crime Historians Symposium: Submit Proposals by May 28, 2021
- Call for Papers: Journal on Corporate Law and Governance (NLU Jodhpur): Submit by 15th July 2021
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue II]: Submit By 10th June 2021
- OGEL Call for Papers: Special Issue on “Circular Economy and the Energy Transition”: Submit by 31st May 2021