About the job
PolicyBazaar.com is India’s largest insurance marketplace and a leading fintech player globally. It has backing from a host of investors including the likes of Soft Bank, InfoEdge (Naukri.com), Temasek, Tiger Global Management, True North, Premji Invest. The portal started in 2008 with a purpose to educate people on insurance products and has had a significant influence on how insurance is bought in India. It has helped in driving penetration of pure life insurance, health insurance, and such products which were barely bought earlier.
- Group Companies – Paisabazaar.com, QuickFixCar
What we are looking for in a candidate
Exp – 4 to 5 years
- End to end contract management (vetting, negotiating and execution of agreements including strategic agreements).
- Understanding and analysing new business initiatives from legal and regulatory perspective and holding discussions with business regarding the same and providing assistance in implementation of new business initiatives.
- Maintenance and regular review of all executed agreements with renewal follow-ups with business.
- Responsible for assisting in regulatory compliances along with regulatory and statutory audits.
- Checking and updating team about all regulatory changes/laws affecting the business of the company.
- Periodic review and ensuring legal compliance of company’s website.
- Maintaining good co-ordination with all internal departments of the company and liaise with external counsels for regulatory work as and when required.
- Responsible for MIS of agreements and ensuring maintenance of legal database.
- Other tasks that may be specified from time to time.
How to Apply?
Official Notification: CLICK HERE