Pacta is a Bengaluru based full-service boutique law firm focusing exclusively on the legal needs of the social sector. Pacta advises billion-dollar philanthropies, family foundations, NGOs, CSR entities, public trusts, start-ups, social incubators/accelerators, schools & universities.
Specific areas of expertise are – Laws and policy across K-12 education, higher education, teacher education, education for children with disability. Other areas of interest are intellectual property in the Indian traditional performing arts context, open sourcing of educational resources and rights of marginalised performing artists. They also provide external POSH committee members and help organisations become POSH compliant.
About the Legal Internship at Pacta
Pacta is inviting applications from law students interested in doing an internship at the cutting edge of law and policy in India and assist on various research initiatives in the next 4-6 months.
4th and 5th Year Law Students
Not mentioned (Kindly clarify while sending your application)
Please write to [email protected] with a statement of interest, any writing sample and your CV, with any questions.
LinkedIn: Click here
Website: Click here
Email: [email protected]
- Legal Internship at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy, Supreme Court: Apply by Feb 15!
- Legal Internship at BeIN Legal LLP: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at KS Legal & Associates, Chennai: Apply Now!
- Research Internship with Professor Dr Bimal N Patel – Member-Designate – UN International Law Commission at Rashtriya Raksha University: Apply by Jan 31!
- Virtual Legal Internship at Lex Walk Foundation: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Mandla & Singh Law Chambers: Apply Now!
- Intern – United Nations: Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, New Delhi, India (Apply Now)
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Internship Programme (Mar 2022): Apply by Feb 1!
- Virtual Legal Internship(s) at AapkaConsultant.com and Legal Shots (YT Channel): Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship (with stipend) at Remote Lawyer: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at IN10 Media Network, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship at Sonisvision: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship (with stipend) at Sinha & Company Advocates, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at Sarvaank Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Assessment Internship at ALL IP Care, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Virtual Legal Internship Opportunity at Law Office of Adv Nipun Saxena, New Delhi: Apply by Jan 30!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Office of Adv Ajit B Kale, Aurangabad: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Akash Raj Law Chamber, Patna: Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity (with Stipend) at Oum Law Associates, New Delhi: Apply Now!
- Legal Associate at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
- In-Office Internship Opportunity at GOGIA & GOGIAs Advocates, Ahmedabad: Apply Now!
- Call for Applications: Various Positions (Content Editors, Writers, Coordinating Editors) at Jindal Society of International Law: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity (with stipend) at Bureau of Police Research & Development, New Delhi: Apply by Feb 28!
- Call for Research Interns | Foundation for Democratic Reforms (FDR): Apply Now!
- Legal Internship Opportunity at A&A Lawcorp LLP, New Delhi: Apply Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.