Assistant Manager-Legal with Vivo India: Application Open
About the job at Vivo India
- Sound knowledge of CIVIL, CRIMINAL, COMMERCIAL, CONSUMER DISPUTES, LAWS RELATING TO INTERNET BUSINESS, INTERMEDIARY GUIDELINES , COMPETITION LAW, LEGAL METROLOGY, DATA PROTECTION AND LABOUR LAWS. (Law and Legal Background)
- Good at DRAFTING, VETTING of contract/agreement.
- Knowledge of Internet Business, Intermediary Guidelines , Competition Law, Legal Metrology, Data Protection And Labour Laws.
- Ability to interact independently with Advocates, Govt. and Police Authorities.
- Having exposure of monitoring and handling arbitration, litigations under various laws.
- Advising and suggesting on legal issues related to company business activities.
- Should have exposure in compliance management with respect to corporate governance.
- Proactive identification of legal risks in the conduct of business and to provide solutions.
- Must be good in Planning & Execution of Legal strategies.
- Good communication skill and professional knowledge.
- Any other work as assigned from time to time by reporting heads.
- 5 to 7 Years of relevant experience
- LLB/ LLM
How to Apply?
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.