Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India is looking for dynamic, idealistic, socially oriented, young graduates from reputed institutions (NIRF 2020 ranked) who are willing to tour intensively in the India inspecting the schemes and institutions funded by the Ministry.
The youth are needed for the Project Monitoring Unit of the Department functioning from the National Institute of Social Defence, New Delhi.
About Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt of India
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is the nodal department of Govt. of India for the overall policy, planning and coordination of programs/ schemes for the development and welfare of marginalised and vulnerable groups. Under MSJE there are many schemes designed and implemented through various Central/ State Govt. Departments/ other implementing agencies which need to be monitored and
evaluated time to time.
About the Job
The mandate of the PMU (State Coordinators) is to monitor and evaluate the Grant in Aid institutions of the Ministry. They will travel to the field and submit inspection reports on the way schemes are being implemented and if need suggest mid-course correction.
No. of vacancies
23 (Twenty Three), may vary
PMU will be stationed at National Institute of Social Defence, New Delhi and shall directly report to Director, NISD, Delhi.
• Should be at least Graduate (Final year passed out only) in any discipline
• Should have experience in socially relevant engagement
• Proficiency in the usage of computer and strong presentation and communication (written & oral) skill is essential
Salary: Consolidated remuneration of up to Rs. 75,000/- per month
• 230 candidates will be shortlisted based on the criteria of strength of the institution, social work done, educational accomplishments. (latest by 31st May)
• The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo written aptitude test, group discussion and interview (Between 15th June and 30th June)
• Joining shall be before 15th July 2021.
Click here to apply.
Click here for official notification
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.