ABOUT LEGIS SCRIPTOR:
Legis Scriptor is a transpiring team of ardent & fervent people across all the strata of the legal field, promoting academic excellence & ameliorating realms of knowledge to contribute in building skillful society. We endeavor to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning from tangled minute issues to issues of international concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of the today’s fast-evolving & zestful legal field.
ABOUT THE MEMORIAL DRAFTING COMPETITION:
Law students are very enthusiastic about participating in the moot court competition in order to improve their skills and knowledge. In a moot court competition, however, much of the credit is offered to the speakers alone and somewhere, the importance of a high-quality memorial is shadowed.
The drafting of memorials is one of the most important aspects of any moot court competition, and without them, no moot court competition will be as stimulating as it should be.
Thus, to highlight the importance of Moot Memorials, the Legis Scriptor feels privileged to announce its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
MODE OF THE MEMORIAL DRAFTING COMPETITION:
- The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University/ Law College/ College/ Institution are eligible for participation in the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Each team shall consist of one individual or two individuals or three individuals that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Multiple teams are allowed from different University/ Law School/ College/ Departments.
REGISTRATION FOR THE MEMORIAL DRAFTING COMPETITION:
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 299/- for Single participant, Rs. 399/- for the team of two individuals and Rs. 499/- for the team of three individuals.
- The Registration Link is here – https://forms.gle/ss13PXSa7YTZEXXt8
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The last date for registration is 08:00 p.m. IST, 28th May, 2021.
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on first-come- first serve basis.
- Once a team registers by completing the formalities given, a Code (hereinafter “Team Code”) shall be assigned to the team.
Note: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
Google Pay: [email protected]
Phone Pay: [email protected]
OR pay through UPI
UPI ID: [email protected]
After the payment all participants are required to upload screenshots of the same on Google form given below while registration.
Last Date of Registration: 08:00 PM IST, 28th May, 2021
Last Date to Seek Clarification: 31st May, 2021
Date to ReleaseClarification: 1st June, 2021
Last Date for MemorialSubmission: 6th June, 2021
Date for Announcing Result: 05:00 PM IST 8th June, 2021
PRIZES WORTH RS. 30,000/-
BEST TEAM (1st Position) – Prize money of Rs. 1100/- + Certificate of Excellence
+ 50% Discount in Publication in ISSN No. Journal.
Runner up Team (2nd Position) – Prize money of Rs. 800/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in ISSN No. Journal.
3rd Position – 10th Position- Certificate of Merit + 50% Discount is Publication in blogspot.
All the participants who will register for this event, will receive “CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION”
All the participants will also get 30% off in Moot Mentorship Programme worth Rs. 900/- per team.
Contact us for any query:
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
Note: if in case of any query, participant can drop a message on whatsapp on the number given above and they will receive a call from concerned representative in 24 hours to resolve their query.
- 1st Army Institute of Law and Malhotra & Malhotra Associates Child Law National Online Moot Court Competition, 2021: Register Now
- 10th UFYLC Ranka National Moot Court Competition 2021 by University of Rajasthan: 04th – 06th June 2021
- 1st International Arbitration Moot 2021 by MediateGuru [Sep 10-14]: Register by Aug 15
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.