ABOUT THINK INDIA
Think India is a pan India organization run by students from national education institutions established with the aim to bring together the best talent of the country and infuse in them a Nation-first attitude. The organization seeks to develop solution-based thinking and inspire young India to serve society. It strives to promote social harmony, fulfil the needs of India, support and motivate activity in campuses, upliftment of rural India and support gender justice.
CALL FOR ARTICLES
Think India Gujarat invites articles from the students/research scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), professionals across various fields in India.
The themes for this contest are:
- Right to Live in Healthy Environment: A Fundamental Right for All?
- Should Ecological entities like rivers and forests be considered Legal Persons?
- Asia’s Green Spot: India’s march towards Paris Agreement Targets
- Carbon Tax and Carbon Credit: A Sustainable Accountability Model
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all participants.
- 3 Best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth Rs.500/- each.
- Top 10 entries will be published in reputed law magazines and will be provided with a Certificate of Merit.
Register for the contest at: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
All entries must be submitted by June 15, 2021 by 11:59 PM at the URL: CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
For Brochure: CLICK HERE
- Indépendante International Model United Nation 2021: July 30-Aug 1, 2021
- Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code (IPC) by LawFoyer: Register by July 2, 2021
- Rhodes Scholarship 2021 for Admissions to Oxford University (Apply by August 2, 2021)
- Trust Conference – Changemakers Programme 2021 by Thomson Reuters (Apply by June 30, 2021)
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.