Indépendante International Model United Nation feels honoured to present to you the delegate application of Indépendante International MUN 2021.
Date: 30 July 2021-1 August 2021
Platform: Zoom Premium (online)
Fees: INR 500
Perks for being the Delegate:
1. Participation Certificate signed by the former Human Resource Officer, United Nations Agency, The Hague.
2. Letter of the recommendation signed by the former Human Resource Officer, United Nations Agency, The Hague.
3. Additional certificate for attending the Grand International Symposium at the Closing Ceremony.
4. Internship opportunities for all high-school students with huge brands in the corporate world.
5 Merit certificate for the achievers signed by the Former Human Resource Officer, United Nations Agency, The Hague.
6. Exciting cash prize for the winners.
7. Post on social media handles of the winners
8. 10% discount on all the courses provided by Together.
9. Free Training Session from the most experienced Executive Boards from all over the world.
10. Wisdom of immense value from the renowned Chief Guest.
11. Global contacts through International Exposure.
12. Study guide to learn from.
13. Free training session.
14. An amazing conference.
MORE AMAZING PERKS COMING SOON.
The secretariat has decided to stimulate the following committees along with the given agendas –
1.United Nations Security Council (Spanish Language)
Agenda: Protection of Civilians in Armed Conflicts and Mechanisms of Finding the Missing People.
Board of Directors: Would be Declared Soon.
2.United Nations Children Fund (English Language)
Agenda: Protection of Children in Emergencies and Armed Conflict with Special Emphasis on Special Protection Under International Humanitarian Law.
Board of Directors:
Shayer Majumdar (India)
Shikhar Tripathi (India)
3.United Nations Development Program (English Language)
Agenda: Ensuring Equality Through Global Development of Technology
Board of Directors:
Daria Kisseleva (France)
Yulia Ratnasari (Indonesia)
4.Indo-Pak Summit (English Language)
Agenda : Applicability of international humanitarian law in the conflict between India and pakistan
Panel of Judges:
Aniket Basu (India)
Arqam Altaf -Ur – Rehman Niaz (Pakistan)
Another Surprise Committee to be released soon
Once you have registered, you will receive your country details (Letter of Allotment) within 48 hrs following which, you must make your payment within 4 days to confirm your allotment.
To Register fill in the form now
For any queries:
email us at [email protected]
- Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code (IPC) by LawFoyer: Register by July 2, 2021
- 7TH NATIONAL QUIZ COMPETITION ON “LAW OF TORTS” BY LAW GARDENER IN ASSOCIATION WITH DALVI LAW FIRM: REGISTER BY JUNE 18, 2021
- National Legal Document Drafting Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by June 27, 2021
- VIDHI PARIVARTAN’S 1ST NATIONAL PIL DRAFTING COMPETITION, 2021: REGISTER BY JUNE 10, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.