DAAD Scholarship for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS) 2022/2023: Application Open
Objective: DAAD Scholarship
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Who can apply?
Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from the following countries: LIST OF ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES
What can be funded?
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany: CLICK HERE
Duration of the funding
12 to 42 months (dependent on study programme)
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- 3rd Hands on Training Workshop: – Research Methods in Intellectual Property Rights by DPIIT IPR Chair, GNLU, CUSAT, IUCIPRS (Register by June 5)
- 2021 Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge (Register by July 16th)
- NLSIU’s Thakur Foundation PhD Scholarships in Public Health & the Law: Apply by June 06, 2021
For More Similar Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.