Lawyered is looking for Legal Research Freelancer.
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters)
- Conducting thorough research and interviews
- Working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Conduct high-quality research
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Source images and other content
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can share there resume on [email protected]
Official Website Link: CLICK HERE
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Internship Opportunity at The Office of Rajya Sabha MP Binoy Viswam: Apply by June 22, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KN Legal Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex Commerci: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MyAdvo.in: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at Law Care Legal Consultants LLP: Apply Now
- Research and Innovation intern at Teach for India, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MNG Legal: Apply by June 10, 2021
For more internship opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.