About Advocate Ayush Negi
Advocate Ayush Negi is an Advocate on Record in the Supreme Court of India and is currently the Counsel For State of Uttarakhand at National Green Tribunal, Delhi. For his LinkedIn Id, click here.
About the Research Internship Opportunity
Advocate Ayush Negi is looking for a research intern to assist in research related to IBC. The candidate is expected to have fair knowledge of the subject and has to have keen interest in legal writing and research.
Duration of Internship
The period of internship would be 3-4 weeks (virtually) starting immediately.
A token Remuneration will be given to the candidate.
Interested candidates have to send their mails to [email protected] and are required to attach a sample of their writing, preferably something which was published.
Honoring Pride Month, Kanooniyat is organising a National Amendment Writing Competition. Registrations close on 19th June, 2021. For details, click here.
- Research Internship at SCC Online (Apply Now)
- Internship Opportunity at The Office of Rajya Sabha MP Binoy Viswam: Apply by June 22, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at KN Legal Associates, Mumbai: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Lex Commerci: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MyAdvo.in: Apply Now
- Online Internship Opportunity at Law Care Legal Consultants LLP: Apply Now
- Research and Innovation intern at Teach for India, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- Legal Internship Opportunity at MNG Legal: Apply by June 10, 2021
For more internship opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.