Founded in 1855, the Government Law College, Mumbai, is the oldest and one the most prestigious law schools in Asia. Tapering over the entire legal education system, its illustrious alumni have dominated the list of legal professionals in India for over a century and a half.
About National Leadership Summit’21
The National Leadership Summit’21, an initiative by the Government Law College is a pan India leadership conclave among the best student debaters, policymakers, and opinion-makers. The competition shall be judged by the board of Executives consisting of lawyers and professional individuals. The platform, aiming to inspire the youth to express their views in an organized way.
Date of event – 7th – 8th August 2021.
Platform – Zoom Communications.
Through this summit, we are determined to serve you the best hospitality, high quality of debate, and an unforgettable experience. The summit will be held on the theme of ‘Promoting the culture of Lawfulness’ for which we have shortlisted extremely thought-provoking agendas out of an eclectic range of important events and policies.
For the National Leadership Summit’21, we shall be simulating the following committees:
1.All India Political Parties Meet: Discussing the need for police reforms in India.
2.Standing Committee on External Affairs – Discussing India’s foreign policy during the Covid19 pandemic. Global response, India’s contribution, and a way forward.
3. Standing Committee on Information Technology: Safeguarding citizens’ rights and prevention of misuse of social/online news media platforms with special emphasis on media trials.
Crisis Segment Agenda – The Bangladesh Liberation War 1971.
4.Continuous crisis committee– Pakistan war cabinet
5.Continuous crisis committee– Indian war cabinet
(Updates regarding the crisis happening, shall be sent to the participants, during the ongoing debate.)
The registration fee is Rs.500/- per participant.
All interested participants are requested to register through the link below: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The Cash Prizes for the event shall be :
Best Delegate – Rs 8000.
High Commendation – Rs 5000.
Special Mention – Rs 3000.
In case of any queries or issues, feel free to reach out to:
Jatin Goyal- 9582326423
Tannusriya Tripathi- 7995077101
For Official Brochure: CLICK HERE
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s THE COMPARATIVE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND ADMINISTRATIVE LAW JOURNAL: Submit by August 15, 2021
- Call for Articles: Society of Law and Literature, NLUO: Submit by July 31, 2021
- Call for Submissions: ILW e-Newsletter- Sense of Justice [Issue-1]: Submit by June 25
- Call for Papers: International Conference (8th Virtual) on Recent Trends in Human Rights and Changing Facets of Religious Freedom [August 7th]: Submit Abstract by June 25th
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.