Call for Submissions: ILW e-Newsletter- Sense of Justice [Issue-1]: Submit by June 25
About the Organisation
Indian Legal Wing (ILW) is a desi platform where we aim to cater to the exclusive needs of legal personalities and whoever takes interest in knowing law. We curate legal knowledge in such a way that legal perspectives are easy enough to get in one go, keeping in mind our aim of connecting a layman to lawman.
Newsletter – Sense of Justice
Indian Legal Wing (ILW) with the objective of enriching the dialogue surrounding contemporary issues of Constitutional Law aim to provide a platform for members of academia to contribute to the newsletter, while also ensuring that it is easy enough to get in one go ,keeping in mind our aim of connecting layman to lawman. We primarily accept submissions pertaining to Constitutional Law, but welcome and actively encourage interdisciplinary topics. This is in keeping with our goal to spread awareness of all aspects of Constitutional Law, and its intersection with other fields of study.
Call for Submissions
ILW e-Newsletter is calling for submissions containing a connection with contemporary issues in constitutional law, including legislative analysis, analysis of recent judgements, case studies, comparative studies with other legal jurisdictions and constitutional frameworks. Contributions to the e-Newsletter are welcome from all academicians, practitioners, and law students.
The submission must be an original work of the writer(s) within the broader theme of contemporary issue(s) in Constitutional Law. Submissions with critical analysis of legal issues along with possible solutions to tackle the issue will be given preference.
- The word limit for the manuscript is 1000 to 1500 (excluding footnotes).
- Manuscripts may contain hyperlinks
- Footnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum (if necessary).·
- The manuscript shall be submitted as a Word Document (.doc/.docx) and must be in Times New Roman font size12, line spacing 1.5 for contents and footnotes.·
- The topic of the submission and the name of the document containing it shall be the same. It is to be noted that the manuscript should not contain any identification of the author/s, which shall be a ground for rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed(maximum 2 authors).
- All submissions should be accompanied by a covering letter mentioning the title of the manuscript, institutional affiliation, and contact details of the author(s)
- The selected manuscripts will be published and all the contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter.
*Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the manuscripts
How to Submit?
Submissions can be made on or before July 25th June (by 11:59 P.M.) to [email protected]
The subject of the mail should be ‘Submission for ILW e-Newsletter’. The body of the mail shall contain details of the author/s (full name, year of study, university and contact number). An entry not adhering to the submission guidelines shall not be entertained.
In case of any query, you can reach out to [email protected] or call:
- Yug Pratik: +91 9163125343
- Call for Papers: International Conference (8th Virtual) on Recent Trends in Human Rights and Changing Facets of Religious Freedom [August 7th]: Submit Abstract by June 25th
- Call for Papers: Modern Studies in Property Law 2022 St John’s College, University of Oxford (29th -31st March 2022): Submit by Aug 31, 2021
- Call for Papers/Exhibition: Questions of Accountability – Prerogatives, Power and Politics; Submit Abstract by Aug 11, 2021
- Call for Papers – Financial Crime: Challenges and Responses by Institute of Advanced Legal Studies; Submit Abstract by June 16, 2021
For More Similar Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.