About Prime Legem
PRIME-LEGEM is a full-service law firm which is a proactive, solution-oriented organization headed by PRATIK MADHUKANT JANI, Sole Proprietor who is having an extensive specialization in corporate transactions and commercial litigations and is comprehensively assisted by a team of well-equipped and experienced Lawyers.
About Virtual Internship
- Writing Articles and case notes for the website.
- Assisting in the Research Work.
- Assisting Associate Advocates.
- Assisting in preparation of documentations pertaining to real estate transactions.
- Assisting in preparation of documentations pertaining to Arbitration Matters.
- Assisting in preparation of documentations pertaining to Court Litigation matters.
- Assisting in preparation of documentations pertaining to Intellectual Property Rights Matters.
- Assisting in preparation of documentations pertaining to RERA matters.
- Assisting in preparation of documentations pertaining to Deemed Conveyance matters.
- Assisting and coordinating with Counsels of Bombay High Court, Supreme Court and other subordinate courts.
Prime Legem is flexible and may increase or decrease the duration depending on the candidate’s performance and availability. A candidate will be required to do minimum 1 month internship with us.
Number of Vacancies
Who can Apply?
- Students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate programme in the discipline of law
- Candidates who are available for full/part-time online or offline internship
- Candidates who are available for the minimum duration of 1 months.
- Candidates having a good command over MS word.
- Candidates who are interested in research work and have good research skill.
- Certificate of completion on successful Completion of internship
- Due Credit will be given on Publication and official Social Media Platforms
- Letter of Recommendation
- Flexible Working Hours
- Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Application for internship’ throughout the year 2021-22 in the subject title.
- Candidature for internship will be selected on merit. Shortlisted Candidate will be notified through Email/Mobile.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Mobile: 92230 14222, 720815306 and 720815304.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- Academic Interns at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore: Apply by June 6, 2021
- Legal Internship at Sharma and Associates LPO (Apply Now)
- India Internship 2022 – Herbert Smith Freehills: Apply by June 30, 2021
- Legal Internship Opportunity at Dastawezz (Duration-2 Months): Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity: PRS Legislative Research (July and August 2021): Apply Now
For More Internship Opportunities: CLICK HERE
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation. In case you are applying for internships, it’s strongly recommended that you clarify the terms of internship including the grant of stipend (if any) before beginning your internship.