Judicial Conclave on ‘Law School to NJA: Deliberating the Judicial Services in India’ by Samvaad: The Discussion Forum; Register by July 07, 2021
About Samvaad: The Discussion Forum:
A student-led initiative, at the Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat, Samvaad has been conceptualized as a socio-legal discussion forum to widen the horizons of public discussion. The idea behind the establishment of Samvaad encapsulates the 3Ds, i.e.,” Debate, Discuss and Devise.” Envisaged with discussions on topics that affect the world, while creating an inclusive bilingual society that provides an ideologically neutral platform shall be our motive and from here we shall begin a journey of ideas and words, that later would mould the actions of individuals, fostering humanity.
About Judicial Conclave:
Samvaad is hosting some of the well-known personalities from the field of law whose experience and expert guidance can do wonders for the judicial service aspirants across the country as a career in the judiciary is one of the most sought-after options by law students.
The Topic of the judicial conclave is ‘Law School to NJA: Deliberating the Judicial Services in India’.
Date of the event:
The date and time of the event are 10th July 2021 and 5 PM onwards respectively.
How to register?
Interested individuals can register on CLICK HERE TO REGISTER by 11:59 AM, 7th July 2021.
For any query regarding the competition, contact us at [email protected]
Utkarsh Sharma – +91 6203495375
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Seminar on “Evolvement of ADR towards ODR & It’s Forthcoming” by United Forum for Legal Studies: July 11, 2021
- 3 Day National Bootcamp on Arbitration Basics by Manipal University Jaipur: Register Now
- Law Gardner Present’s Webinar on “LGBTQ Community & My Rights”: July 04, 2021
- Indore Institute of Law Presents International Conference on “Self reliant India – A pathway to Developed India : Mission 2030”: 17th-18th July 2021
- VIDHI PARIVARTAN’S WEBINAR ON “ROLE OF SUPREME COURT IN THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION”: JULY 03, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.