Inventive International Publishers is organizing its 2nd Virtual Conference on Changing Dimensions of Law on 18-19 September 2021
ABOUT INVENTIVE INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS
Inventive International Publishers was established in the year 2017 with an objective to reach each and every reader who is interested in law and legal research. IIP is dedicated to express views on the recent legal issues for creating a cross-current of ideas on the emerging matters of law. The organization runs its ISSN Journal – IJLRD which is a bi-monthly journal on contemporary issues of law.
ABOUT 2ND VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
This online conference will serve as a platform for Academicians, Research Scholars, Law Students, Lawyers, and other stakeholders from all over the globe to come forward to reflect upon various dimensions of law The Virtual Conference is organized by Inventive International Publishers on 18 and 19 September 2021.
(18 SEPTEMBER, 4:00 PM ONWARDS)
THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE
THEME 1 : CONSTITUTION LAW
(18 SEPTEMBER, 6:00-8:00 PM)
- Constitution and Environment Law
- Constitution, Personal Laws and Religion
- Constitution and Independence of Judiciary
- Regulation of social media in Constitutional Governance
- Fundamental Rights
- Welfare State and Changing contours of Citizenship
- Vulnerable sections of society viz. women, children, refugees, minorities, elderly, third gender, etc.
- Role of Judiciary in promoting constitutionalism
- Media Trials and Right to Speech
- Voting rights in India to Non-Resident Indians
THEME 2 : CRIMINAL LAW
(19 SEPTEMBER, 10:00-11:45 AM)
- Hate Crimes
- Rape and Marital Rape
- Capital Punishment
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Crimes against Children
- War Crimes
- Religious Crimes in the Contemporary Era
- Criminal Psychology
THEME 3: CORPORATE LAW
(19 SEPTEMBER, 12:00 PM- 1:45 PM)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Insolvency
- Corporate Legal Personality
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- White Collar Crimes
- Financial Markets
- IBC: Issues and Challenges
- Issues Related to Securities Market
- FDI Policy and Effect on Domestic Capital
THEME 4 : IPR AND TECHNOLOGY LAW
(19 SEPTEMBER, 2:00-3:45 PM)
- Changing Dimensions of IPR and Technology Law
- IPR in Cyberspace
- Patents: Processes and products
- Intellectual Property Litigation and Competition Law
- IP Forum Shifting: FTAs, BITs & TRIPS Plus Standards
- Data Privacy and Security in IPR
- Big Data and Privacy Protection Measures
- Artificial Intelligence and its Legal Issues
- Impact of Technology on Legal Education and Profession
- Role of Cyber Law in e-Governance and smart cities
Note: The Sub-Themes are suggestive and not exhaustive in
nature. You can prefer any topic under the major themes.
(19 SEPTEMBER, 4:30 PM ONWARDS)
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
MODE OF THE CONFERENCE
The Conference will be conducted Online.
CALL FOR PAPER
- We cordially invite articles, case notes and research papers on the theme from law students, academicians, advocates, law professionals etc.
- Interested participants may submit their abstracts and full papers for the conference on the following e-mail id: click here.
The language of the paper, the working language of the seminar, and the presentations shall be done in English only.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of maximum of two authors per submission.
- Author(s) will be required to fill the online registration form. A person may submit a maximum of only 1 article
- The author(s) are required to send abstracts of their papers, upon selection of which they will be required to send their papers. The abstract must contain the highlights of the full paper and should not exceed 500 words. The soft copy of the abstract shall be submitted along with a cover page.
- Author(s) name(s), University/Organization, Paper title, E-mail, Correspondence address and Mobile number to be stated clearly on the cover page of the letter.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- Participants who wish to only make presentations at the conference may submit a conference note prior to the Conference, at the time of online registration. Such participants will be provided with a participation certificate and will be considered for the category of presenters only.
The Text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing. One-inch margin on all the sides should be maintained. 20th Bluebook citation format shall be strictly followed. The paper should be within 3500-4500 words inclusive of footnotes and abstract
For Paper Submission and Presenters
The following steps must be adhered to by the students to successfully register themselves for the Conference. Follow this link to Register yourself here.
Submit the Abstract for the Paper. The Abstract is invited for around 500 words. We will be intimating you about the rejection or acceptance of your Abstract within 2 days from your submission. In case your abstract is accepted, you can make the payment.
Payment of registration fees (as applicable according to the number of sessions to be attended). Fill in the required details in the online registration form and attach the receipt of payment in
the space provided.
Registration Link for Attendees Only – Click Here.
- Last Date to Submit Abstract – 30th August 2021
- Last Date of Registration for Presenters- 2nd September 2021
- Last Date of Registration for Attendees – 16th September 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Full Paper – 16th September 2021
Mr. Aditya Sinha
Member, Events Team, Inventive International Publishers
Ms. Rashi Gupta – 8770886563
Ms. Anika – 9530285507
Constitution Law- Ms. Swekriti – 7470546661
Criminal Law- Mr. Aditya- 8757373188
Corporate Law- Ms. Palak – 8950216554
IPR and Technology Law- Ms. Vanshika- 9329999479
For any generic query regarding the Conference, or in terms of
failure to contact the above mentioned person, please mail us at
- Call for Blogs | Alternate Dispute Resolution Association Blog of the School of Law, UPES| Submit by October1, 2021
- “International Conference on Law and Spirituality” by Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi [August 27-29, 2021]: Register Now
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by October 31, 2021
- 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 by TNNLU: Submit by September 20th, 2021( Extended)
- 10th International Workshop on ADR supported by MediateGuru: 26-28 August 2021
- Call for Papers | NLUA LAW REVIEW (NLUALR) NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY AND JUDICIAL ACADEMY, ASSAM (GUWAHATI) | Submit by September 30, 2021
- Two Days Advanced Level Training Workshop on “Cyber Safety & Security” by World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) : 28- 29 August 2021
Should you do an LL.M abroad? How can it help your career?
What Universities can you apply to? How to get a job abroad? Is pursuing LL.M a good fit for your career? What scholarships you can apply for?
Get answers for these and many more in this Free online 3-Day Bootcamp by LawSikho to be held on 28th to 30th August, 6 to 9 PM
Details here – click here
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.