Legal Leaders 2021 by Reuters Events: October 19-20, 2021 (Register Now)
About the Event
The past 12 months has have transformed how legal departments operate and deliver services.
Legal leaders must today grapple with increasingly complex social, environmental, business, and legal challenges whilst remaining a highly effective and efficient legal department in a distributed and disrupted post-pandemic world.
A new and untested working environment raises both operational and legal challenges, whilst highlighting the need to adapt management, learning and development strategies to energize, engage and retain staff and cultivate the next generation of legal talent.
Ever changing regulations and an increased focus on ESG highlights the importance of legal teams not just as a reactive force but as a proactive stakeholder in evaluating risks and opportunity, developing operational policies, and shaping go-to-market strategy.
This new and expanded role is being made possible as technological innovation promises to automate high volume, low value tasks; freeing up time to focus on higher value, more strategic work. But adoption remains slow, in an often tech averse industry.
Reuters Events: Legal Leaders will equip you with what you need to operate as a successful, efficient, and trusted strategic business adviser in this new and exciting paradigm. The program will cover the five core areas driving or undergoing change across the legal profession:
Leadership and Strategy
Resourcing and Talent
ESG and Diversity
Confirmed to speak at Reuters Events: Legal Leaders (October 19-20):
• Ann Kappler, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Prudential Financial
• Amy Tu, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Tyson Foods
• Bill Deckelman, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, DXC Technology
• Bjarne Tellmann, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, GSK Consumer Healthcare
• Julie Brill, Corporate Vice President, Chief Privacy Officer and Deputy General Counsel for Global Privacy and Regulatory Affairs, Microsoft
• Cameron Findlay, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, ADM
• Alan Tse, Global Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, Jones Lang Lasalle
• Donald J. Rosenberg, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Qualcomm
• Jennifer Zachary, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Merck
• Regina Bynote Jones, Chief Legal Officer, Baker Hughes
• Lauren Thomas, General Counsel, dutchie
• Jill Sutton, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, United Natural Foods
• Michael Boxer, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Sandra Leung, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Kelly Tullier, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, Visa
• Julie Gruber, Chief Legal and Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary, Gap
• Jonathan Mothner, Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Synchrony Financial
• Rick Kulevich, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, CDW
• Kathlyn Card Beckles, Chief Legal Officer, Verisk
• Brett Pletcher, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Gilead Sciences
• Don H. Liu, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal and Risk Officer, Target
• Sharon Ryan, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, International Paper
• Chris Lewis, General Counsel, Edward Jones
• Ellen Patterson, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Wells Fargo
• Desiree Ralls-Morrison, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, McDonald’s
• Paul Gilbert, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Rite Aid
• Todd Machtmes, General Counsel, Salesforce
• Joanne Caruso, Chief Legal & Administrative Officer, Jacobs
•Thomas Kim, Chief Legal Officer & Company Secretary, Thomson Reuters
•Chris Fowler, General Counsel Technology, BT
•Craig Beazer, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Lincoln Financial Group
•Keith Yandell, Chief Business and Legal Officer, Doordash
- The Kamrup Dialogue by NSS NLU Assam: Register by July 24, 2021
- Webinar on “LITIGATION AND CORPORATE WORLD- WHAT TO CHOOSE?” by LEGALEAGLE LAW FORUM: Register by July 23, 2021
- SamVidhi Presents Webinar on “Prevention of Cruelty to Animals: Duties of Citizens”: July 18, 2021
- India – Singapore Mediation Summit by Singapore International Mediation Centre: July 17, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.