Centre for Academic Legal Research (CALR) is a worldwide initiative by students of law school to fill the void present in high-quality legal research in various fields of law. There are five centres established under CALR, namely, Centre for the Study of Contemporary Legal Issues, Centre for Cyber Law, Centre for Commercial and Financial Law, Centre for Study of Dispute Resolution, and Centre for Environmental Awareness. Each established centre is dedicated to high-quality research work which is analytical and critical in nature under their respective field of law.
About CALR | JALJ
CALR Journal of Applicable Law & Jurisprudence (CALR | JAL&J) is a reputed international online research paper, journal, thesis and conference paper publishing subset-company under CALR headquartered at Dehradun, India. JAL&J is a one-stop, open-access source for a large number of high quality and peer-reviewed journals in various academic domains. JAL&J has an extensive Editorial Board with renowned policymakers, academics and senior editors from across the globe. The published papers are made highly visible to the academic community through a wide indexing policy adopted by this online international journal. Being a part of an eco-friendly community, JAL&J favours and encourages e-publication of papers to truly present itself as an online ‘Green journal’.
1. Subject Matter – The CALR Journal of Applicable Law & Jurisprudence accepts research/scholarly work on every legal subject matter. The editorial board, upon the review of the work, sorts the paper into the appropriate chapters such as CSCLI, CCFL, CSDR, CTL & CEA.
2. Submission must be in form of descriptive, analytical or critical analysis of the particular subject matter.
3. The submission should reflect original, unpublished work and not under review on any other platform. A maximum similarity of 15% is allowed. Non-adherence to this rule shall result in the rejection of the research/scholarly work summarily without any chance of revision.
Note: If an author withdraws his submission after initiation of the review process (within the seven-day deadline) he can be blacklisted from further publications, at the discretion of the Managing Editors or Project Heads.
4. Submission must ideally be limited to a length of 3000 words to 7000 works, inclusive of abstract.
Note: Every research/scholarly work shall consist of a limited 300 to 400 words abstract.
5. Format – Submissions should be made only in Microsoft Word (.docx) format. The submission should adhere to the following formatting style. Font: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5” (For endnotes Font size: 10, Line spacing: 1”)
6. Relevant sources such as judgments, laws, treaties, news article and other legal texts must be added as hyperlinks in-text (if possible) but must contain proper citations adhering to the uniform Bluebook 20th Edition citation style.\
7. The submission should have an informative title. If the author wishes the editorial board to assign a title, the author should inform the same in the body of the mail.
8. All submissions to be sent to [email protected]
Reputed Eminent personalities associated with Centre for Academic Legal Research
Our Hon’ble Advisory Board – https://calr.in/honble-advisory-board/
Our Editorial Advisory Board – https://calr.in/editorial-advisory-board-2/
Certification will be awarded upon publication under CALR | JALJ Vol. II
Join Kanooniyat’s WhatsApp group to get notified immediately. Also, check us out on Instagram and LinkedIn
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Jan 10!
- Webinar on ” International Trade Rules and Incoterms 2020 ” by Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) in association with the International Chamber of Commerce: Dec 29
- Blog Writing Series on International Humanitarian Law- CASH, RGNUL: Submit Now!
- 7th Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Writing Competition by Corporate Law Society, NLU Jodhpur: Register by Dec 31!
- CoP | International Conference on Human Rights: Challenges and Solutions [11th Feb 2023] by Maharishi Law School: Submit by Dec 30!
- CfP | Indraprastha Law Review, Vol. III Issue II (ISSN No. 2583-5653): Submit by Jan 30!
- 6th International Conference on Economic Analysis of Law, Governance and Public Policy [18th-19th March 2023] by GNLU: Submit by Jan 15!
- CoP | National Seminar on Menstrual Health Management by RMLNLU[Mar 17-18]: Submit Abstract by Jan 25!
- Guest Lecture on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Emerging Trends and Road Map for the future by, Manipal Law School, Bangalore: Dec 14
- Call for Submissions for Issue 41, Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by CELAR, NLUJAA: Submit by Jan 30!
- Call for Papers | MNLUA Journal For Dispute Resolution by MNLU-A: Submit by Jan 19!
- Call for Papers | Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law Journal (DSNLJ) by DSNLU: Submit by Dec 22!
- Call for Blogs | RMLNLU Kautilya Society Blog | Apply Now!
- Call for Papers |Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR) by NALSAR: Submit by Jan 15!
- Call for Narratives by Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV), RGNUL: Submit by Jan 31!
- CALL FOR BLOGS by USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- Lily Thomas Memorial Lecture 3.0 by Office of Lily Thomas and Saju Jakob: Dec 12
- Faculty Development Program on “Curriculum Design, Pedagogy and Teaching Methodology for English Communication in Law Universities” by GNLU: Dec 19-24
- Call for Papers: RMLNLU Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology Law [Volume 10]: Submit by Feb 03 2023!
- Virtual International Training Program on Mediation 2023 by ADR BAR and ADR HOC: Register Now!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.